Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin

by Free & Clear

New Milder Formula. Formulated without dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, protein, parabens, formaldehyde. Dermatologist Recommended This new formulation represents a significant step forward in our continuing efforts to minimize irritancy and improve product performance. All of our products have been specially created for persons who wish to avoid common chemical irritants found in most ordinary skin and hair care products. Free & Clear™ Shampoo is recommended for all hair types as well as color treated or permed hair. It effectively and gently cleans both hair and scalp, helps remove the scales of dandruff and control oily scalp. It removes build up from conditioners, hair sprays and other hair care products and le.

Is this shampoo moisturizing? I used to use the Free & Clear Medicated Shampoo on my scalp, but it dried out my scalp over time. I'd like to switch to this version if it's moisturizing.
Has anyone used this product ? I have skin sensitivities but also have natural cheek 3C hair ? Would you all recommend this product ?
Where do I find this product in Ogdensburg, NY? Thank you
Start your review of Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin!
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Lindsay S.
Super gentle on sensitive skin and didn’t leave my hair feeling stripped of moisture. Wasn’t the most spreadable on my hair, but overall pretty good.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
This is a new product I started using to try to stay away from unnecessary ingredients that can be harmful.
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Product Mom D.
Great shampoo and conditioner for open wounds. For people with skin conditions it's a huge help. Nothing cures it but at least this product provides some relief when it comes to self care.
Miranda P.
Woodhaven, MI
Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Miranda P.
Purchased at: Target
Recommend this for a face wash or a deep cleanse for your hair! Has such gentle ingredients, no scent, for my hair I use it about once a month and for my face a 5min face mask or wash 10/10 recommend it’s only 9.99 at target Target
Sara W.
Purchased at: Target
This is definitely a no fuss shampoo, no color added or anything else. It cleanses my hair and my husband tried it too. It definitely leaves your hair super clean and it's a great product if you have an ichy Scalp and suspect any allergy to certain ingredients in shampoo like sls. However my low ranking comes from just not adding some tipe of moisture to my hair making it impossible for me to use continuously without switching. Great for a deep clean, inexpensive and transparent.
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive SkinThe only shampoo I’ve used post transplant. I had really bad hair loss, and this was recommended by my dermatologist. It was more expensive than I was used to ($18) so I was nervous to try it, but i has made a huge difference! Highly recommended!!
Brooke S.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this shampoo I have a weird allergy so i can only use about 3 different shampoos and this one has worked the best for my hair! I get compliments on how nice and health my hair looks and feelsall the time. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Wendy R.
Freeport, NY
I have a sensitive scalp and this shampoo helps me so much. It does in fact lather, but doesn't have all the added chemicals that other shampoos have. Great for those with sensitive scalp issues. I'm very happy and have purchased it over and over.
Jennifer S.
My husband has very sensitive skin and this is about the only thing he can use that doesn't break him out. It is pricey but he says it's definitely worth it to not have the ichty, Red skin. So I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has extremely sensitive skin.
Alissa M.
Austin, TX
I was recommended this product by my dermatologist for eczema in my scalp, dry scalp, and sensitive skin etc. It says it helps dry scalp but it made my scalp itch very bad and burn. It also made me have “dandruff”. I used for a month even after to see if it was just a one time thing and it still did not help at all. It did not work for me... it made my hair worse and super dry/brittle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...