Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Monina C.Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Cloudi V.Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Candice C.

BY FREE & CLEAR

New Milder Formula. Formulated without dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, protein, parabens, formaldehyde. Dermatologist Recommended This new formulation represents a significant step forward in our continuing efforts to minimize irritancy and improve product performance. All of our products have been specially created for persons who wish to avoid common chemical irritants found in most ordinary skin and hair care products. Free & Clear™ Shampoo is recommended for all hair types as well as color treated or permed hair. It effectively and gently cleans both hair and scalp, helps remove the scales of dandruff and control oily scalp. It removes build up from conditioners, hair sprays and other hair care products and le. see more...

• Where do I find this product in Ogdensburg, NY? Thank you 2 Answers
  • Does this product really help with dandruff and dry skin ...1 Answers
  • This is one of the few options for natural, pure hair soa...8 Answers
Monina C.
Marrero , LA
Yess! I would say yes for this Free & Clear Shampoo. After all this years i find the right shampoo for my sensitive hair. Since i give birth to my first child I lose my hair until now. But since I started using this Shampoo, i have not seen a lot of hair every-time i wash my hair and even when I woke up in the morning i did not see my hair on my pillow. Now my hair lose is minimal, i use a lot of hair lose shampoo and it’s too expensive but nothing happened. This Free & Clear Shampoo is in the right price and it’s works for me. It has natural ingredients and un scented no strong and harsh ingredients all free. Thank you Free & Clear Shampoo 💛
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a few washes and so far I am in love. It truly has no fragrance, so my clean hair smells like nothing. I started to notice how heavily scented other people’s hair products are. This product produces suds, rinsed clean, and you do not need much to wash your hair.

I will report back once I finish the bottle.
Brianne P.
Bremerton, WA
It helps get rid of/prevent the excema outbreak on my scalp! And my hair is so incredibly soft! I was put on this shampoo by my allergist, but I'm sticking with it! So great for sensitive skin/scalp!
Sara T.
OMG!! This stuff works great!!!
I have tried so many shampoos that were free of sulfates, parabens, etc. and many of them leave one's hair dull and limp and just don't wash that well. I realize this is because, many of them are oil based and don't strip the hair as much. However, I only wash my hair about once a week, so I actually want some body and shine.

I was amazed how well this shampoo worked. It has an okay lather and a somewhat medicated smell. It left my hair smooth and bouncy and did not overly dry it out. I was able to comb right through my hair without using any kind of conditioner at all. It did leave my hair a little frizzy and definitely still a bit dry. I'll probably get the conditioner to go with it therefore. If you have sensitive skin and are trying to switch over to non-irritating products this shampoo is your friend.

I found it at Walgreens.
Vivian G.
Stuart , FL
I use this stuff once a week since I only wash my hair once a week. My hair gets really oily and I have dry scalp with sores. My allergist recommended this to me because I have allergies to most scented body and hair products. It works great to strip the hair if build up and oils. I wash once, scrub, and then rinse and then do it again for a deeper clean. It does dry out your hair and scalp so I recommend using a little of the conditioner and some conditioning spray. Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive Skin
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
Free & Clear Shampoo for Sensitive SkinThe only shampoo I’ve used post transplant. I had really bad hair loss, and this was recommended by my dermatologist. It was more expensive than I was used to ($18) so I was nervous to try it, but i has made a huge difference! Highly recommended!!
Katelyn A.
This shampoo is OK. I picked it up for help with dandruff and it hasn't really helped. Its too gentle for pretty bad dandruff, I will probably alternate this with a stronger shampoo
Felicia S.
Battle Ground, WA
This is one of the few options for natural, pure hair soaps at my local Walgreens, however I'm very impressed! I've used it around four or five times now and I already can tell a difference! My hair dries quicker and my curls sit better too! My hair still has yet to get greasy even three days after using the Free & Clear Shampoo. I do not follow with the conditioner, and my hair is a lot easier to deal with. I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone looking for a much simpler soap for their hair. Having no scent or residues really does feel nice, and although your hair will feel a little thinner while it's wet, when it dries mine feels thicker than ever! I am completely satisfied and content with this product, I love Free & Clear hair!
Trish P.
For those of us with fragrance allergies this shampoo is one of the very few products we can use. It lathers up like other shampoos but does cost about $1.00 per ounce.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Free & Clear Shampoo is absolutely the best shampoo I have ever used!I have been using this shampoo for a couple of weeks & find it cleans my hair well and is not irritating at all. I am using the conditioner too and like it also. Only down side is that my hair can get dry, so I have used some after-shampoo styling cream that adds a bit of moisture. But it has helped to prevent itchy scalp:o)
Felicia S.
Battle Ground, WA
This is one of the few options for natural, pure hair soaps at my local Walgreens, however I'm very impressed! I've used it around four or five times now and I already can tell a difference! My hair dries quicker and my curls sit better too! My hair still has yet to get greasy even three days after using the Free & Clear Shampoo. I do not follow with the conditioner, and my hair is a lot easier to deal with. I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone looking for a much simpler soap for their hair. Having no scent or residues really does feel nice, and although your hair will feel a little thinner while it's wet, when it dries mine feels thicker than ever! I am completely in love with this product.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
Is it good for all types of hair? Do you use it everyday?
Where do I find this product in Ogdensburg, NY? Thank you
Renee G.
Chambersburg, PA
Does this product really help with dandruff and dry skin long term? Most shampoos that claim to do the same only work for a short period of time.

back