Free & Clear Shampoo

by Kenra Professional

Gentle Formula Helps to Preserve ColorHelp preserve hair color with this extra gentle, color friendly formula. Unique coconut oil-derived cleansers and botanical extracts work to maintain color integrity. No animal testing.This bottle contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic.1-800-428-8073Made in USAAdditional Product Information:We are not associated or affiliated with Kenra and are not a licensed retailer of Kenra. Kenra guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Kenra product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.To use: Massage and lather into damp hair. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner.©Kenra

Color maintenance shampoo; Extra gentle, color-friendly formula; Works to maintain color integrity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Free & Clear Shampoo!
lindsey P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It was good! Not much to say about it being out of this world. Smell was different.. which is usually what gets me coming back to the kenra brand
darlene L.
Cape coral
This is great shampoo! Lathers so good. I like that it doesnt have all the chemicals in it, which are not good for your hair.
Jennifer D.
Bettendorf, IA
I absolutely love this line. I used to carry it in the salon and highly recommend it. I love the smell and the way it makes hair look and feel. My clients all loved it as well!

Looking for your answer?