BY FREE & CLEAR

Dermatologist Recommended For Sensitive Skin & Scalp Free of... Alcohol Dyes Fragrance and masking fragrance Formaldehyde, parabens and other preservatives Lanolin Free & Clear™ Hair Styling Gel provides firm, long-lasting control without the use of common chemical irritants found in ordinary hair styling products.  It helps nourish and repair damaged hair, reducing the formation of split ends.  It helps reduce flakiness and control static while adding fullness and volume without stickiness, leaving hair feeling clean and manageable.  For daily use. see more...

Dana T.
Fountain, CO
This is the best stlying gel for me, I have very sensitive skin and eyes, and it was so hard to find anything I could use, until free and clear. I can use the whole line of products with out stressing out if it irritate my skin or eyes, this styling gel is perfect light hold gel.
Mary C.
Clarendon, AR
This product is amazing!! I’m allergic to anything else and the dermatologist recommended this and it’s great. I find it at Walgreens and it cost about $10. It doesn’t take a lot to get your hair curly with this product either. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Ahmed A.
I picked up this hair product for experiment and the result is good. A lot of people may say bad things about this product but the trick lies in how you use it. I use it when I dry my hair and I put tiny bit of this and water on my palm and rub it gently, after that I apply it on my hair. It makes my hair curly and soft at the same time.
Lisa H.
Erie, PA
High price for little amount! Worked wonderfully to not irritate my scalp but once again weighed down my fine hair :(