Free & Clear Hair Conditioner for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Miriam R.

BY FREE & CLEAR

Dermatologist Recommended. New Look! Formulated without dyes, lanolin, fragrance, masking fragrance, protein, parabens, formaldehyde Free & Clear™ Conditioner has been specially created for persons who wish to avoid common chemical irritants found in most ordinary hair conditioners. Free & Clear™ Conditioner helps prevent tangles and hair breakage, makes hair manageable and easy to style.  It rinses easily without excess residue and leaves hair feeling clean.  Recommended for all hair types.  Ideal for daily use by the entire family. For information on other Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc please call. see more...

Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a few washes and so far I am in love. It truly has no fragrance, so my clean hair smells like nothing. I started to notice how heavily scented other people’s hair products are. This product is not a deep moisturizer, but did leave my hair soft.

I will report back once I finish the bottle.
Brianne P.
Bremerton, WA
I was told to use this by my allergist after a nasty excema outbreak and I love it! It helps prevent/treat excema outbreaks, never stings or burns, and leaves my hair incredibly soft and light feeling.
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
I'm at lung transplant patient and due to the medication that I take, I recently had a tremendous amount of hair loss. When I went to the dermatologist, he recommended using this product. I was skeptical at first, but I decided to try it. I am so glad that I did! It has made a huge difference in the amount of hair loss, and I can tell with the little baby hairs around my face that some of my hair is starting to grow back. This shampoo and conditioner is excellent for anyone who is having problems with medication interactions, skin disease such as eczema or allergies, or any other kind of scalp sensitivity.
Vivian G.
Stuart , FL
I only use free and clear shampoo and conditioner in my hair because of allergies. I use a small amount in the ends and roots of my hair. I recommend leaving it in for about 5 Minutes so it has a chance to really condition the hair.
Erin B.
I have been using this with the shampoo for a few weeks and have had pretty positive results. While my scalp doesn't it as much as it did before it does still itch from time to time and I seem to need quite a bit of product to get a decent lather
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
This is the only conditioner I am able to use. Anything with extra scents cause me to break out on the scalp and back. This one is doesn't have any of the extras, so I don't react. I highly recommend it for those that have sensitive skin.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin is so sensitive that this is one of the only conditioners that works with my hair and skin. I love it and wish I was available more stores.

Kohl's