BY FREE & CLEAR

Kait R.
St Matthews
I have had bad allergic reactions on my face from my conditioners and shampoos in the past, and this conditioner really helped. It made my hair extremely soft after only one use. I would definitely buy this conditioner again.
Miriam R.
The main conditioner I’ve used post transplant. I had really bad hair loss, and this was recommended by my dermatologist. It was more expensive than I was used to (about $18) so I was nervous to try it, but i has made a huge difference! Highly recommended!!
Sara T.
Love this! The shampoo is great also. When used together my hair is light and fluffy and much less frizzy. My hair seems well moisturized, but not limp like other "natural" conditioners. Great if you have sensitive skin.