Free Birds (2013)

by Jimmy Hayward

In this hilarious buddy comedy for audiences of all ages, two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the Thanksgiving menu for good!

Is this a good family movie for thanksgiving? Would all ages enjoy watching it? (Small kids-adults)
Is the movie good for my kids to watch
Will you be buying this?
Start your review of Free Birds (2013)!
How would you rate this product?
This movie is great for the whole family! No matter what your age, you will find this movie funny and very enjoyable.
Owensboro, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great family funny movie. Entertaining, great characters and voices and a great story.
Kingwood, WV
This movie was funny and cute. It is great for kids and for families to watch together. It unfortunately won't get as many kudos as it deserves, but definitely worth the watch.
Columbia, MO
This movie was so cute, and even though it didn't get much press, I thought that it was still really fun and a good movie to watch with young kids, and the whole family. It's not one of the ones that will become a classic, though...but I do have to say, I'm an adult, who watched it alone and thought it was hilarious.
Warren, AR
This movie was so damn cute, I've watched it once but I still remember everything that happened. Super adorable.
Picayune, MS
Really cute movie! Very light hearted and funny. Loved watching it with my family.
Vienna, WV
This is a very adorable animated movie. It is great to watch with children and it is funny enough for even parents to enjoy.
This is a great family movie! No matter what age you are, you will enjoy it! great for movie night with the little ones!
Binghamton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a very cute, family movie. Kids absolutely loved it! Great for a family movie night.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We saw this in theater it was a very good movie. Kept everyone's attention and was funny.