In this hilarious buddy comedy for audiences of all ages, two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the Thanksgiving menu for good!

Is this a good family movie for thanksgiving? Would all ages enjoy watching it? (Small kids-adults)
Is the movie good for my kids to watch
Will you be buying this?
Start your review of Free Birds (2013)!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia, MO
This movie was so cute, and even though it didn't get much press, I thought that it was still really fun and a good movie to watch with young kids, and the whole family. It's not one of the ones that will become a classic, though...but I do have to say, I'm an adult, who watched it alone and thought it was hilarious.
Lakewood, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I at first didn't think this was going to be a movie we liked, but it had me laughing at a lot of parts. it had great jokes for adults as well as kids. my family enjoyed this movie on thanksgiving and it will probably end up a tradition movie we watch every thanksgiving. cute movie.
McHenry, IL
This is a great childrens movie. Since I am a nanny, I always need to know what childrens movies are great for the kids and this movie made my list. the kids love it when I play it and it is one movie they are able to sit through and watch.
San Antonio , TX
I thought it was a very cute movie, i took my daughter to see this and while she just loved the cartoon part of it and when they would fall down, we both really enjoyed it, i have a new thanksgiving movie to watch!
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I just watched this movie the other day with my daughter on Netflix. Such a great movie and cute! Makes me not want to eat turkey ever again on thanksgiving and just order pizza lol
Kingwood, WV
This movie was funny and cute. It is great for kids and for families to watch together. It unfortunately won't get as many kudos as it deserves, but definitely worth the watch.
Waco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Cute movie, seemed to have a hidden vegetarian undertone but hey that's fine with me. My daughter loved it, my husband and I did too. Cute overall.
I can not tell you how many times i watched this movie. my cousin loves it, watches it back to back and remembers the lines. its funny and cute.
Pasadena, CA
My son and I watched this movie I can truthfully say it was not a good movie, I am so glad I requested a return on my money. A waste of $15.00.
My daughter and I love this movie! It's funny and hear felt, touches upon more mature subjects as well, but nothing over the top.great movie!