BY FEKKAI

Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
I wanted to like this so bad since the smell is so amazing that's why I gave it 3 stars for the scent a lone, but it made my hair even more frizzy!  It did help add texture, but the bad frizzy-fluffball kind. I tried it with dry and damp hair and the results came out the same. If you have super frizzy, wavy hair I wouldn't try this.  Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair Beach Waves 5 oz
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This is nice product it smells nice it sprays easily on my head it shows my curls and i love it i would recommend this productit veru cheap good value and i met my expectations to this product my cutld pop and as it says it make your hair wavy which it does.
Ta-Shawnna C.
To achieve those beautiful beach wavy look I always use this product! It always out do my expectation and gives my hair a airy look that I love. You can find it at Walmart and it's very affordable. It's my go to product
Jennifer G.
This is one of my must haves for my summer waves. My have hair that is somewhere between straight and curly. I apply this to my hair to give me the extra wave. I usually keep this on hand for my house. This is a great product.
Claudia R.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this ... not only does it smell so good ..
But it leaves your hair so soft .. shinny but not oilly and if your hair is lose it gives you that natural wavy beach hair ...

You can find this in target for sure ...
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Would love to try this looking for a product to help my curls pop out more. I'd love trying this looks like an awesome product I think it could be just what I'm looking for.
Noelle E.
Murrieta, CA
I used this wave enhancing spray two years ago while I was on my honeymoon in Maui. I didn't bring any heat styling tools with me, because I wanted a more natural, relaxed look to my wavy hair. I was worried that my hair would immediately frizz after washing it, but after twisting it while wet and then spraying it with this mist, I was really happy with the overall result. The frizz was under control, and my hair definitely had that perfect beachy texture that I was aiming for. I also loved the Summer scent! I enjoyed it so much that I repurchased it once I got home.
Jocelyn N.
It smells so good and it really works with wavy hair going for a surf or something then I definitely go with the spray bottle all I can say is that it smells awesome
Angie C.
What a perfect wave luck? This is the best product out there I will be view with one with natural looking with only take about 2-5 mins to achieve? Not to mention that the price is well worth it and works best for straight to wavy hair.!!!!!!
L A.
I use this in my damp, towel-dried hair to scrunch and enhance the waves in my hair. It's great for a casual look, and I love that I can style my hair in under 2 minutes with this and walk out. It smells great and lasts a while. The only thing to be aware of is that it does make my hair a little crunchy, but not uncomfortably so. This is a summer staple!
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
Wondering if this works on thick hair that frizzes easily?!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I have been looking at all hair products to make my hair have life in it by making it wavy and gel leaves it sticky which will leave my hair smooth but wavy
Alex M.
Port Wlgin, ON
This made my coarse hair even more coarse! Not a fan and it's expensive in Canada!
Amélie M.
Mascouche, Quebec
Does this really work if I have natural straight/wavy hair ?