Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFekkai
Frederic Protein Rx Reparative Conditioner

Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Conditioner!
Vivek S.
Suwanee, GA
Have been using this for quite some time and highly impressed.Less detangling and so less hair fall, makes my hair smooth and soft
Lissette I.
Harrison, NJ
It was not a bad product. I just felt for the price the product was lacking. It left residue on my hair after washing it out multiple times.
Corrina F.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner. I have not used it in a few years because it is so hard to find. But if you can find it, I would definitely recommend it. It made my hair feel so alive and the scent stayed until I washed it again. Another recommended product.
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Target
Like most other Fekkai, I love this product. I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. I only need just a little and my hair is tangle free and soft, not left weighted down.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love Fekkai products for your hair. They all smell incredible. This conditioner is so creamy and it makes the hair soft and very manageable. Yes it’s a little bit pricey but it’s worth every penny. You will not be disappointed.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Great scent - you don't have to use a ton, so even though it is a bit higher priced than most conditioners you still get your moneys worth. This makes my over processed hair smell and look great! Leaves your hair feeling super soft and manageable.
Leann F.
Aldie, VA
The Fekkai Protein Rx line is one of my favorites. I like the scent and it is non-damaging to my color treated hair. The shampoo and condition clean my fine hair well, without weighing it down. I would definitely recommend.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
Fekkai products are not cheap, but they definitely do the job, and you can use much less product than with drugstore brands. This conditioner is very rich and a couple of squirts takes care of my shoulder length, thick hair. I'm a repeat purchaser.
Brittany D.
Joelton, TN
This conditoner makes a huge difference in my thick hair especially after hair coloring. It smells so good and it smooths on so well. I like to leave it on at least 30 minutes.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Expensive for sure but worth it once in a while. I don't always purchase it. Maybe 1/3 of the time when I need new conditioner but when I do I never regret it. It works really well and it's like treating your hair to a little something extra one in a while.

Looking for your answer?