BY FEKKAI

amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,285 reviews
This does seem to make my hair stronger. It smells nice. I leave it on for about 5 minutes after I shampoo. I don’t use it often since it is a little pricey. My hair isn’t color treated right now.
Katy M.
Oh this is delicious. It’s a cute pink and has a fresh scent. Also my hair really hasn’t felt softer and more healthy than when I use it. It’s a little pricey but worth it. Is health food for the hair. Totally recommend!
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Karen Z.
The repairing conditioner was not the best that I have used, however it was not the worst. Overall, I enjoyed it, but for its price I would not repurchase it. As someone who dyes and bleaches their hair regularly, I wished that it was not only protein rich but hydrating (since too much protein in the hair can cause breakage).
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Have damaged hair? Add this to your beauty arsenal a quick at home repair for over processed, damaged or color treated hair. I used this when I got highlights and it helped to make my hair feel very soft and moisturized. Right after my first use, my hair felt amazing! Would buy again!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
Fekkai products are not cheap, but they definitely do the job, and you can use much less product than with drugstore brands. This conditioner is very rich and a couple of squirts takes care of my shoulder length, thick hair. I'm a repeat purchaser.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
The Fekkai Protein Rx line is one of my favorites. I like the scent and it is non-damaging to my color treated hair. The shampoo and condition clean my fine hair well, without weighing it down. I would definitely recommend.
Julie S.
Almena, WI
This product has saved my hair after bleaching it to remove the red from my hair! It seemed to repair a lot of the damage and add protein and moisture back to my hair. I love the smell. It is amazing repair conditioner and I would recommend to anyone.
Brittany D.
Joelton, TN
This conditoner makes a huge difference in my thick hair especially after hair coloring. It smells so good and it smooths on so well. I like to leave it on at least 30 minutes.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
I love the smell of the conditioner and also the way it makes my hair feel. It left every hair feeling soft and not frizzy at all and it lasted for days. A little more expensive but totally worth it for the results.