Katy M.
Haven’t used this in a while but my recollection is that it was incredibly good to my hair. Silky healthy happy even with dyed hair. I highly recommend this and now that I’m thinking about it I’m going to pick some up today! The packing is so cute and the product backs it up.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been this conditioner for years and every time I decide to try a new brand or product I always end up coming back to Fekkai. I have very fine, color treated hair so I need a very moisturizing conditioner and this is it. I leave it on for about five minutes and it washes away quickly, detangling the hair and leaving it silky smooth. I use this in combination with reparative shampoo and weekly hair mask treatment.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Expensive for sure but worth it once in a while. I don't always purchase it. Maybe 1/3 of the time when I need new conditioner but when I do I never regret it. It works really well and it's like treating your hair to a little something extra one in a while.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Great scent - you don't have to use a ton, so even though it is a bit higher priced than most conditioners you still get your moneys worth. This makes my over processed hair smell and look great! Leaves your hair feeling super soft and manageable.
Maria G.
Using this after my shampoos, followed by a biweekly color tech hair mask deep treatment. I have seen such a difference and strength with health in my hair. I love the weightless feeling and that it does not strip my hair!
Maria N.
Rio Rico, AZ
I have fine to delicate hair and this product was recommended to my by my stylist. I first purchased it at the salon but now buy it at a big box store. I like the way it smells and cleans completely. Rinses out completely and I would definitely pruchase it again.
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
I really like this product. It works very well, but it's a bit pricey. There are other products in the market that are just as good at a better price point in my opinion
Sama H.
Orange, CA
Excellent conditioner. Fekkai products work great on curly texture. Moisturizing and works great with the shampoo. Helps to smooth out curls and provides shine.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down the best product that I have used ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !!  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
A super conditioner! I love the scent of this and it doesn't way down my hair. I use a few times a week to keep my hair nice and soft and manageable.