BY FEKKAI

Maria N.
Maria N.
Rio Rico, AZ
I have fine to delicate hair and this product was recommended to my by my stylist. I first purchased it at the salon but now buy it at a big box store. I like the way it smells and cleans completely. Rinses out completely and I would definitely pruchase it again.
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Expensive for sure but worth it once in a while. I don't always purchase it. Maybe 1/3 of the time when I need new conditioner but when I do I never regret it. It works really well and it's like treating your hair to a little something extra one in a while.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent - you don't have to use a ton, so even though it is a bit higher priced than most conditioners you still get your moneys worth. This makes my over processed hair smell and look great! Leaves your hair feeling super soft and manageable.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Using this after my shampoos, followed by a biweekly color tech hair mask deep treatment. I have seen such a difference and strength with health in my hair. I love the weightless feeling and that it does not strip my hair!
Krista N.
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
I really like this product. It works very well, but it's a bit pricey. There are other products in the market that are just as good at a better price point in my opinion
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
A super conditioner! I love the scent of this and it doesn't way down my hair. I use a few times a week to keep my hair nice and soft and manageable.
rebecca b.
rebecca b.
Redondo Beach, CA
I bought a jar of this at Costco. I didn't notice a change in my hair. I wouldn't buy this again given the cost and lack of results.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Amsterdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair feel super soft and easy to brush when you get out of the shower. I have loved this brand for years!
Stuart B.
Stuart B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the light smell! Great for hair that is color treated and you use a lot of hot tools on.
Dinara G.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been this conditioner for years and every time I decide to try a new brand or product I always end up coming back to Fekkai. I have very fine, color treated hair so I need a very moisturizing conditioner and this is it. I leave it on for about five minutes and it washes away quickly, detangling the hair and leaving it silky smooth. I use this in combination with reparative shampoo and weekly hair mask treatment.