BY FEKKAI

Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Expensive for sure but worth it once in a while. I don't always purchase it. Maybe 1/3 of the time when I need new conditioner but when I do I never regret it. It works really well and it's like treating your hair to a little something extra one in a while.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent - you don't have to use a ton, so even though it is a bit higher priced than most conditioners you still get your moneys worth. This makes my over processed hair smell and look great! Leaves your hair feeling super soft and manageable.
Maria N.
Rio Rico, AZ
I have fine to delicate hair and this product was recommended to my by my stylist. I first purchased it at the salon but now buy it at a big box store. I like the way it smells and cleans completely. Rinses out completely and I would definitely pruchase it again.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
A super conditioner! I love the scent of this and it doesn't way down my hair. I use a few times a week to keep my hair nice and soft and manageable.
Jeanette K.
Hilton, NY
I really liked this conditioner. While it makes your hair silky and soft it does not weigh it down.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair feel super soft and easy to brush when you get out of the shower. I have loved this brand for years!
V M.
Granada Hills, CA
Does what it says and it smells good. I don't normally splurge on hair care but this is good
Denise W.
This conditioner leaves my hair ultra soft and smelling great! The consistency is very creamy and feels like it is thoroughly absorbed into my hair!
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been this conditioner for years and every time I decide to try a new brand or product I always end up coming back to Fekkai. I have very fine, color treated hair so I need a very moisturizing conditioner and this is it. I leave it on for about five minutes and it washes away quickly, detangling the hair and leaving it silky smooth. I use this in combination with reparative shampoo and weekly hair mask treatment.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent conditioner. Fekkai products work great on curly texture. Moisturizing and works great with the shampoo. Helps to smooth out curls and provides shine.