Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsFekkai
Frédéric One To Believe In Leave-In Conditioner

Frédéric Fekkai One To Believe In Leave-In Conditioner

One To Believe in is a Leave in Conditioner that instantly starts working to help strengthen, detangle and protect strands. Hair feels nourished and hydrated, with touchable softness and glossing shine.

Is this product good for fine hair and does it make your hair oily?
I have almost butt-length, super fine hair that has a bit of damage starting about half way down. I usually use morroccanoil glimmershine to maintain a lustrous, healthy look but i am in desperate need of a good leave-in conditioner that wont weigh my hair down or make it oily. After a few hours i find my ends start to tangle and that that adds to the damage- and as a mother of an 8 month old i tend to have to put it up throughout the day-adding even more damage. Very interested in this product, ill have to check it out.
Start your review of Frédéric Fekkai One To Believe In Leave-In Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
chelsea D.
Franklin, OH
expensive, but a favorite + worth every penny! definitely gets the job done * really smooths out my hair when the frizz won’t chill out!
Carrie T.
Leesburg , FL
I received this product in a gift with purchase with other hair products. I’ve used this leave in conditioner several times and I like the way my hair feels after it dries (usually air dry). I gave fine, straight color treated hair and this leave in conditioner doesn’t weigh my hair down or leave it feeling or looking oily. My hair feels soft, looks shiny and healthy and the scent is pleasant and not overpowering.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,172 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Tiana V.
Tustin, CA
Smells so good and leaves your hair feeling amazing! I would definitely buy again once I have some money to splurge on it.
Becca H.
Good product makes my hair look great would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out 5 stars
Laura O.
1,414 reviews
This was a great leave in conditioner. I would spray this generously onto my damp hair after showering and before blow drying my hair. The next morning my hair was manageable and soft and smooth. The scent of this product is delightful as well.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I adore this leave in conditioner! For bleached and color treated hair, a leave in conditioner is an essential product in addition to normal conditioning. Fekkai is always an amazing go to brand with incredible results. This product is great.
Mollie B.
Lake Mary
A great leave in conditioner. All natural ingredients and doesn’t weigh my hair down too much. Something new and innovative it from a line that is good to begin with!
Emily I.
London
This stuff WORKS. My hair was looking a bit dull so I went online to find a good shampoo/conditioner to give it some shine. Came across Fekkai, and gave it a try. Immediately, my hair was SUPER shiny. It's a bit pricey as far as hair products go, but this one's worth it. And you don't have to use it every day to maintain the shine--I use the Fekkai Glossing shampoo and conditioner about 2 times per week, then my regular stuff the other days, and my hair stays super shiny. I've tried other "glossing" brands too, including the more expensive Molton Brown one. Fekkai's is HANDS DOWN better. Other notes: A little bit of shampoo goes a long way. The conditioner, not so much, unfortunately - feel like I have to use a good bit of it to cover my entire head (I have very thick hair, though). Either way, I definitely recommend this if you want super shiny hair!!!
nadia S.
This product is really awesome I don't want to say anything about it because maybe most of the people sorry most of the girls use this product and they know the result.