BY FEKKAI

Luscious Curls Cream is a breakthrough styling product that enlivens and defines curls. Ideal for curly, wavy, or permed hair, Luscious Curls Cream is formulated with honey nectar and ginseng to help form and accentuate curls without stiffness. Leaves hai see more...

Johnica D.
Hyattsville, MD
Fekkai Luscious Curls Cream says it all in the name. No one thinks they can have hair like the models on TV but I promise you, for someone with hard to manage thick wavy hair that gets frizzy in any condition weather, this product will instantly sleek and smooth out any split ends or any crazy problems you have and instantly make your wavy curls turn into bouncy soft luscious silky curls like the girls you see on TV
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
Frederi fekkai luscious curls cream is really great for making that beach wave look. I put it on my wet hair, you only need a little bit, and then scrunch and let air dry. Frederi fekkai luscious curls cream is not that expensive since a little bit goes a long way.
Casey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Makes my hair super shinny and frizz free! Smells really good! Kinda of flattens my hair though.
Jess F.
Oak Park, IL
Not only does this product work (and have an incredible smell - seriously, its like grapefruit heaven) but it actually works incredible well! I usually apply this to my hair when it is damp, and then braid my hair into French braids. After a few hours of drying naturally, I undo the braids and discover perfect, soft, non-clumpy loose wavy curls! Not to mention that my hair smells incredible! If you're looking for a hair product (especially a cream) that provides a great deal of hold without the FEELING of hold (that is, there is no crunchy/crusty/stiff feeling) you should absolutely give this product a try! This is one of Fekkai's products that I'd buy over and over again!
teri m.
Indianapolis, IN
This great smelling product will soften, condition and bring out your curls like a dream. Interestingly it also is one of the best detanglers I've found, beating out products made specifically to detangle. Since the product does 3 things for me, detangle, condition and enhance curls, its a very effective price for me. Its also time saving and doesn't gunk up your hair and weigh down your curls by using different products.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like it. It's light, while still able to give shape to curls. I like to put it in my hair while it's still damp so it kind of soaks it up before drying. It takes out the frizz pretty well too!
Yasmine E.
Atlanta, GA
I really love Frederic Pekka's Luscious Curls Cream! As a curly-girl, it can be difficult to maintain soft and silky curls. The Luscious Curls Cream doesn't make your hair crunchy, prevents frizz, and smells like citrus and sunshine!
Natalie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cream is light, helps with defining curls but it's not my favorite. I probably just prefer oils to creams to keep my unruly curls calm cool and collected
Alexis M.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
This product Weighs my curls down and doesn't let them bounce as normal. It smells great and I like the texture but if I add it to wet or dry hair it doesn't really do anything positive for my curls
Adrianne C.
Olney, MD
This creamy styling cream helps my curls stay hydrated, shiny, soft and luscious all day. A bit pricey for a small bottle, but I love this product. It definitely helps with split ends.