BY FEKKAI

For extra luster, try Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, formulated with encapsulated olive oil. Its lightweight formula delivers the enhancing benefits of olive oil without weighing the hair down. The result, is glossy, vibrant, radiant locks that make... see more...

NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this conditioner along with the shampoo.  My hair smells so great after using it.  I like to get the set from Costco because it's cheaper LOL.  A little goes a long with this conditioner, too.  Just a small amount is needed otherwise it could leave your hair feeling greasy afterward.
Lucetta L.
This stuff is the best conditioner I have ever used. It leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky. Your hair feels so healthy and looks so smooth and shiny. I have used this with leaving my hair curly and straightening it and it helps so much with the frizz and having your hair super smooth.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I tried it years ago when I worked at Saks, it made my hair very soft and very shiny. I used it for several years, it’s a terrific brand and a great product.
Bethany W.
This is my favorite and go to conditioner. It smells great and is not too heavy on my hair. It is perfect for every day/ every other day hair washing.
Amy D.
The Fredrick Fekkai glossing line is great for color treated hair. It is a great line that includes shampoo, conditioner and styling products.
Lisa J.
Plainview, NY
Leaves hair bright and shiny. Such a treat. But kind of pricey for an everyday conditioner. I do prefer the reparative version for texture.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Smells amazing that lingers all day. Leaves hair soft and fluffy. Maximum shine. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner 8 Fl Oz
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing conditioner. When used in conjunction with the shampoo you will get amazing results. Smells amazing also. Highly recommended!!
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I have been using this conditioner for years and I love it. It leaves my hair moisturized, soft and shiny without weighing it down.
Cheryl P.
Barrington
This conditioner, along with the shampoo, leaves your hair very silky and glossy. It's one of my favorites but is a bit pricey.