BY FEKKAI

For extra luster, try Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, formulated with encapsulated olive oil. Its lightweight formula delivers the enhancing benefits of olive oil without weighing the hair down. The result, is glossy, vibrant, radiant locks that make... see more...

Jill L.
Herrin
I like this brand a lot. It is really expensive ($30 a bottle) but smoothes out my long brown hair nicely. I suggest alternating it with another conditioner. I use Its A 10 because using it every day weighs my hair down. My only complaint is the smell. I wish it smelled prettier.
Holly K.
Tifton
I purchased this glossing conditioner from. Walmart one time. The conditioner was very think and concentrate. It had a nice citrus scent that wasn't too heavy. I was very disappointed because it didn't really condition my hair but it did leave a nice shine.
Nikki W.
This conditioner left my hair soft, but a bit greasy. The oils in the conditioner also caused me to breakout along my jawline and upper back. I really like his my hair felt, but didn’t like the other issues that arose from use.
Sabrina S.
LOVE this product. Fellas has a lot of different styling products and this conditioner leaves hair feeling and looking so glossy and smooth. I definitely recommend checking out more of their styling products as well.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Not impressed. It left hair feeling dry with this strange texture to it. It smells ok but it doesn’t do what it says it will do, add gloss! Leaves a residue that built up on my hair over time making it dull looking
Rhea R.
This conditioner is very luxe. It’ll make your hair feels really nice smooth and like it’s being revitalized and cared for. I like all sorts of conditioners and this is a good one to make hair soft and beautiful.
Farah J.
I love fekkai but it’s a little pricy for me. I don’t purchase it anymore. I wish there was something comparable to this. I would buy this again if I found a really good deal. I can’t wait to use it again.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This conditioner when used with the matching shampoo works great!!! Leaves my hair silky and smooth. Also gives my hair great shine and seems to reduce the amount of static I get. I love it:)
Sandy S.
Watford City
Love the feel of this conditioner.  It helps with shiny hair and keeps it glowing.  It is a bit pricey, so you need to balance it with your budget.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Does this leave your hair flat?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Does this leave your hair flat?