BY FEKKAI

For extra luster, try Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, formulated with encapsulated olive oil. Its lightweight formula delivers the enhancing benefits of olive oil without weighing the hair down. The result, is glossy, vibrant, radiant locks that make... see more...

Irina M.
It's...weird. Whenever I use this conditioner, my hair looks...fine...on day one...but it looks way better on day two - an effect I've never gotten with any other conditioner. I don't find it to be worth the price though.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This conditioner when used with the matching shampoo works great!!! Leaves my hair silky and smooth. Also gives my hair great shine and seems to reduce the amount of static I get. I love it:)
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Joanna H.
Arlington
I use the Fekkai Glossing conditioner twice a week and love it! It helps when I get buildup on my scalp and makes my hair nice and shiny. It’s a little pricey but worth it since I don’t use it as my daily conditioner.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this conditioner along with the shampoo.  My hair smells so great after using it.  I like to get the set from Costco because it's cheaper LOL.  A little goes a long with this conditioner, too.  Just a small amount is needed otherwise it could leave your hair feeling greasy afterward.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
This conditioner paired with the shampoo has left my hair feeling the best after several uses. It gives my hair a healthy, natural shine. It helps keep it smooth, doesn't weigh it down and overall, moisturize my otherwise dry looking hair. Absolutely love it!
Lucetta L.
This stuff is the best conditioner I have ever used. It leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky. Your hair feels so healthy and looks so smooth and shiny. I have used this with leaving my hair curly and straightening it and it helps so much with the frizz and having your hair super smooth.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I tried it years ago when I worked at Saks, it made my hair very soft and very shiny. I used it for several years, it’s a terrific brand and a great product.
Bethany W.
This is my favorite and go to conditioner. It smells great and is not too heavy on my hair. It is perfect for every day/ every other day hair washing.
Amy D.
The Fredrick Fekkai glossing line is great for color treated hair. It is a great line that includes shampoo, conditioner and styling products.