BY FEKKAI

For extra luster, try Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, formulated with encapsulated olive oil. Its lightweight formula delivers the enhancing benefits of olive oil without weighing the hair down. The result, is glossy, vibrant, radiant locks that make... see more...

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This stuff smells like green apples and I love it I would totally recommend this for older women who have problem with dry hair or damaged hair from color treated and also I would recommend this for people with blonde hair because it definitely helps give a gloss to their hair and even anyone with dull hair
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I purchased this to try and the smell was AMAZING. Probably not what I needed for my hair since my hair is a bit oily, but the products are wonderful. I need something that won’t weigh my hair down. It is a bit pricey so i would suggest trying it and if it doesn’t do anything for you, try a different conditioner
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
This conditioner is the absolute best for making hair smooth and shiny. It's pricey but effective and it works wonders for split ends. It makes straightening my curly hair a breeze and I use this when I am planning to wear my hair straight, but I do not use it often.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
As a beauty industry vet for 20+ years, I’ve come to the realization that you don’t need to spend a ton only money on hair care to get good quality- most brands (salon or no) use the same ingredients and formulas are just not varied enough to justify a huge price tag.

This particular conditioner was too heavy for my dry, colored, but fine hair- leaving it lank rather than glossy. Save your money for vacation!
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used Frederic Fekkai Glossing Conditioner a few times and stopped using it because the smell outweighed the benefits. It did leave my hair soft and manageable, but I did not seem any noticeable gloss or luster once I went about my usual routine. I get better results when I use any conditioner and rinse with super cold water.
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
Fekkai truly gives me the salon experience at home. You can definitely tell it is a quality product when used. It is thick and cleans hair very well. It is probably best for a dry scalp since it is so moisturizing!
Kelly R.
New York
A great all around conditioning option that isn’t heavy at all. Gives you glossy and bouncy hair like in the commercials. Smells pretty good and cleans out fairly easily. Can still feel some residue no matter how much I rinse. I think that’s on purpose so I don’t fret too much
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
Absolutely love this brand. Only downfall is the high price. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling luxurious and soft. Recommend if you have the extra money to spend.
Megan T.
Dallas
Man, I love this stuff. It smells amazing. My hair always feels amazing after using it. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. Long thick, thick hair requires too much to be cost effective.
Jill L.
Herrin
Purchased at: Target
I like this brand a lot. It is really expensive ($30 a bottle) but smoothes out my long brown hair nicely. I suggest alternating it with another conditioner. I use Its A 10 because using it every day weighs my hair down. My only complaint is the smell. I wish it smelled prettier.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Does this leave your hair flat?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Does this leave your hair flat?