BY FEKKAI

For extra luster, try Brilliant Glossing Conditioner, formulated with encapsulated olive oil. Its lightweight formula delivers the enhancing benefits of olive oil without weighing the hair down. The result, is glossy, vibrant, radiant locks that make... see more...

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This stuff smells like green apples and I love it I would totally recommend this for older women who have problem with dry hair or damaged hair from color treated and also I would recommend this for people with blonde hair because it definitely helps give a gloss to their hair and even anyone with dull hair
Lauren B.
I purchased this to try and the smell was AMAZING. Probably not what I needed for my hair since my hair is a bit oily, but the products are wonderful. I need something that won’t weigh my hair down. It is a bit pricey so i would suggest trying it and if it doesn’t do anything for you, try a different conditioner
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
This conditioner is the absolute best for making hair smooth and shiny. It's pricey but effective and it works wonders for split ends. It makes straightening my curly hair a breeze and I use this when I am planning to wear my hair straight, but I do not use it often.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used Frederic Fekkai Glossing Conditioner a few times and stopped using it because the smell outweighed the benefits. It did leave my hair soft and manageable, but I did not seem any noticeable gloss or luster once I went about my usual routine. I get better results when I use any conditioner and rinse with super cold water.
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
Fekkai truly gives me the salon experience at home. You can definitely tell it is a quality product when used. It is thick and cleans hair very well. It is probably best for a dry scalp since it is so moisturizing!
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner left my hair soft, but a bit greasy. The oils in the conditioner also caused me to breakout along my jawline and upper back. I really like his my hair felt, but didn’t like the other issues that arose from use.
Sabrina S.
LOVE this product. Fellas has a lot of different styling products and this conditioner leaves hair feeling and looking so glossy and smooth. I definitely recommend checking out more of their styling products as well.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Not impressed. It left hair feeling dry with this strange texture to it. It smells ok but it doesn’t do what it says it will do, add gloss! Leaves a residue that built up on my hair over time making it dull looking
Rhea R.
This conditioner is very luxe. It’ll make your hair feels really nice smooth and like it’s being revitalized and cared for. I like all sorts of conditioners and this is a good one to make hair soft and beautiful.
Farah J.
I love fekkai but it’s a little pricy for me. I don’t purchase it anymore. I wish there was something comparable to this. I would buy this again if I found a really good deal. I can’t wait to use it again.