Frederic Fekkai Fekkai Coiff Extra Control Styling Gel Hair Styling Creams uploaded by Zorica N.

BY FEKKAI

Never flaky or sticky, this gel keeps hair right where you want it.  All-day memory control won t let your hair or you down. Who is it for? Women and men who view styling as a fashion statement and who want luxury hair care products that offer solutions for diverse styling needs. Advanced Technology All-Day Style-Memory Complex Helping you maintain that "just-styled" look throughout an active day Why is it different? Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Protein known to condition. Rice Protein known to volumize. Jojoba Protein known to repair. Weightless Polymers known to hold. Fekkai delivers the art and ease of styling without limits.  Durable hold with innovative All-Day Style Memory Complex, these formulas provide UV and environmental protection and restore hair s natural moisture balance with Rice Protein, Jojoba Protein and Panthenol Coiff Super Sculpt Styling G see more...

Sharon L.
Fekkai Salon Glaze is a nice product that I stumbled across online and decided to buy. I use it every so often on my thick brown hair, and it works quite well. It has a gorgeous scent that I really do love. I would buy it again, though I use it so infrequently that I probably will not have to.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
The product that I use they don't actually have one here. Or it wasn't listed at the time so I can choose to review it. But I'm sure all of their products are really good because the one I'm using is really good. It does not way down my hair and leaves it soft. Totally recommend
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
While I am a fan of the Fekkai Glossing Creme, I found that this product when placed on my damp hair prior to blow drying was too crunchy. It made it difficult to run my round brush through. My hair is fine in texture, so perhaps this was too heavy or the wrong product for me.
Kathleen S.
Are you looking for the best styling gel around? Frederic Fekkai styling cream is the best! I have unruly, curly, frizzy hair and this product helps all those things! The smell is great and over met my expectations. I already recommended this product to my best friend!
Danaka T.
I've used this product for over a year and it is always clean reliable. Use more or less for stronger or lighter hold. Either way it does the job and hair stays clean and shiny.
Jill S.
Clayton, MO
Provides shine without making the hair oily or weighing down my hair. I use it once every couple of weeks to give my hair a little boost.
Jacqueline D.
Newport Beach, CA
Best product ever. Honestly this brand only offers the very best. Been lucky to dry multiple item from them and all are fabulous
Laurie F.
Sallisaw, OK
Great product. Holds the hair in place yet remains touchable. No noticeable buildup on hair.
Tammy B.
Campobello, SC
Love this! It gives my hair a smooth texture without being greasy. Great hold and shine.
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Good stuff. My wife buys me all my stuff of course, this usually is my go to product...