BY FEKKAI

Restore shine to normal or dull hair Feather-light mist delivers an even veil of shine with encapsulated olive oil plus all day long protection. This last impression - leaves sheer shine to finish any style. Fekkai's legendary shine collection infuses new Encapsulated Shine-Release Complex in its winnning olive oil formula to renew shine all day, strand by strand, minute by minute. Directions: Hold bottle 8-12 from dry hair. Spray as desire. Net Weight: 147 ml/5 oz. see more...

melissa c.
miami, FL
I USE THIS ONCE IM DOING STLYING MY HAIR IF I DONT WANT TO WEIGH IT DOWN WITH A SERUM, THIS MAKES MY HAIR LOOK SUPER POLISHED AND SHINY, IM NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE SCENT BUT IT GOES AWAY AFTER A FEW MINUTES. IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT  HEY FREDERIC FEKKAI IS THE BEST RIGHT ?
Geeta I.
This adds shine to hair like nothing else, and unlike the cream, has a more tolerable scent. It sprays evenly and a little product goes a long way. It weighs down hair only if you use too much. I recommend trying this!
Jenn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell of this line alone, just talking about the Brilliant Glossing line, should be offered as a perfume. At first, it reminded me of a bug spray I used as a child, but the longer I've been using it, the more it reminds me of a meadow of wildflowers in the height of summer. So, yes, this has become a favorite of mine! I can't say anything bad about this particular product, other than it's a bit pricey. However, the scent lasts in a way that makes it money well spent.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I really love this product. I used to work as a beauty salesperson and was given the opportunity to try out the Fekkai line. I am a particular person with my hair and I always liked my hair to be shiny. The moment I tried this I fell in love. I hate using creams or serums because I have fine straight hair and it goes flat fast! Since this was a mist it wasn't heavy or greasy at all. I noticed shine and I adore the smell! An amazing product for those looking for that perfect glisten in their locks!
Meme M.
This is by far my favorite shine spray! It's definitely pricey, but so worth it because a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair shiny, takes care of frizz and it smells great! Fekkai is a great brand and this is a great product that I would definitely recommend to anyone who has trouble with frizz or is looking for a great way to put the shine back in their hair! Love it!
Michelle H.
Austin, TX
One of my fav glossing mists to use. Just make sure to spray at a distance because if not, it will get your hair greasy. But when used properly, it will leave your hair super duper shiny!! I love it.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
My hair is very long and very wild, this product seems to tame it down. I add a small amount of product before styling and it's like magic. My hair becomes smooth and shiny. I think I bought this at Walgreens for around $10. I would recommend this product to friends.
Ashlee S.
I normally really love Fekkai but this product didn't work for my hair. it left me wanting to wash again within the hour. But that could just be my hair. I know others who love this and it works great. This product does smell awesome though
Lauren B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
One of my favorite fekkai products. I used it a ton this summer when the humidity was crazy and it kept my hair glossy and mostly frizz free. It goes on lightly, doesn't make my hair look greasy and lasts all day.
Pam C.
Kernersville, NC
This is a good but expensive spray. It's smell is wonderful and I am very sensitive to scents, but the drug store ones work just as well for much less money. Skip this one and splurge on something else