BY FEKKAI

• Has this been discontinued by the manufacturer? It's so d...1 Answers
  • Where do I even find this stuff? The Ulta in my town does...1 Answers
Whitney C.
manassas, va
I love Fekkai, this shampoo I use about once a week or so because I feel like it it really digging in to get out all the gunk I have used for the week making my hair sweaty clean and gives a bomb blowout palette!
Mindy G.
Prairieville , LA
This is the perfect shampoo to use once a month to clarify my hair. It does an excellent job of stripping my hair of product build up while still leaving it shiny and manageable! The smell isn’t bad either :)
Piffy R.
Bronx, NY
5 stars because always seem to amaze me fekkai I’m a natural hair girl for a year but this is a great product for any hair type I used this once every 2/3 weeks as my deep cleansing shampoo I wear protective styles a lot so the gel and the product gets in the scalp and I have a really really dry scalp with flakes !!! This seems to get the job done every time it gets in there and gets the hair and scalp squeaky clean
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
I discovered this gem 3 years ago & it never disappoints. I have tried other clarifying shampoos but nothing can compete with it. It smells just like apples, but leaves no scent in your hair. I use this about once or twice a week depending on what & how much styling products I used. This is a nice way to get a clean slate without stripping the hair.
Brooke R.
Mineral Ridge, OH
My hair leans to the greasy side, and has a tendency to hold on to conditioners no matter how long I spend rinsing it out. I know clarifying shampoo is usually recommended as a weekly thing, but I use it much more frequently. This shampoo deep cleans my hair, leaves it soft and as a bonus it smells great.
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Hands down the best clarifying shampoo on the market. I’ve been using this for years! I typically use it once a week or every two weeks. Just a little goes a long Way!
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
I actually really love the smell....it reminds me of sour green apples. I'm a big fan of the way my hair feels when I've rinsed this shampoo out. I add the conditioner and my hair doesn't feel weighed down with product. I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo everyday as it is meant to be used only as a once in a while clarifier.
ALEXiS M.
This is a great clarifying shampoo. It takes everything/ all of the gunky buildup out of my hair from the week. It leaves is slightly dry but if you use a good conditioner it wont be a problem
Mariah W.
This shampoo really does clarify your hair! It gets all of the product build up out really easily. You definitely need to use conditioner afterwards otherwise your hair will feel like hay
Adriana H.
Norwalk , CT
I loved this shampoo so much I subscribed to the Fekkai website and now buy the full size shampoo and conditioner every 3 months. My hair is glossy and it simply looks very healthy, whether I style it or not. Hands down one of my favorite beauty products.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
Has this been discontinued by the manufacturer? It's so difficult to find anymore!
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Where do I even find this stuff? The Ulta in my town doesn't carry it.