BY FEKKAI

Jill R.
Bella Vista, AR
I use Fekkai products often. My favorite is the dry shampoo. These products are not too expensive, but definitely not cheaply made. This product leaves my hair looking great all day even after using the dry shampoo. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Brooke P.
Raleigh, NC
I live in North Carolina, which is known for its humid summers. I'm all about the sultry south but I'm NOT a fan of looking like I put my finger in the electric socket after the summer air does a number on my tresses. The Fekkai Coiff Perfecteur Anti-Frizz Silkening Creme helps minimize the damage on days where I know I'll be exposed to the elements for extended periods of time but need to look polished. It's not a perfect fix, but it's a go-to for this girl because it's dependable and doesn't break the bank (though it is more expensive than most hair products I regularly purchase).
sabrina m.
Piscataway, NJ
Great product! Feels very natural, doesn't weigh it down at all! Not too pricey, worth the $$$!! Every time I use it it feels like my hair is on the ight track!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I'm a dyed blonde with fine hair, and it works like a charm! Nothing else needed!!
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
This product is one of my favorite at giving me an extra day out of my hair. It lifts my roots back up without making them greasy - but make sure to only use a small amount or thicker hair will look oily after a few hours.
Ally P.
Staten Island, NY
Sooo good!!! This product gives my hair so much volume throughout the entire work day/night. It smells incredible & works better than any volumizing product I've ever tried. It's expensive, but it's so worth it. If you have fine hair like me, give it a go!
Tiffany K.
Irvine, CA
Love this stuff! I have fine, blonde hair that is lifeless without a little product. This stuff is lightweight enough to keep my hair volumized and looking good most of the day.
Aisha H.
Sugar Land, TX
Good if in wet hair. Use it with full system. Slight product buildup. Light weight, good for summer. The product smelled good and not to sticky. Not extent plumped. For the price, it's okay. I would not buy again. Pa among is good
JoseandAlexia V.
Portland, OR
This product is a good plumper I have very flat hair with no volume to it when I style it but this did so much for me and gave my hair life again
Angie W.
Belpre, OH
I didn't like the way it left my hair it still fell flat and looked as though I hasn't washed my hair In a while
Ana M.
Spring, TX
Gave very nice volume to my fine hair and it didn't feel heavy or weigh my hair down like some other products
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it work on all types of hair?