BY FEKKAI

Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
My hair is thick, long, and I have a slight wave to it. Usually to get the wave I want, I was using my curling rod. My hair really need a break from heat-styling so I decided to pick up some of this on a summer trip to Ulta, and it worked wonders to separate, define and smooth my hair, without the use of any heat at all! My hair enjoyed the break from drying, curling, straightening. My time enjoyed the fact that I had perfectly wavy summer hair without the need for spending 30-45 minutes on it, as well.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This was the best curl activator I have used in a long time. The smell is wonderful and the price is pretty good considering how great the product was. I have very straight hair and nothing gets me curls. So I tried this with no hope , but when I used it . It did wonders! It really got my hair waving like beach waves and it was the prettiest waves too. This product is great. a must have
Mika L.
I love the smell of this product and I think it gives my hair volume but it only holds my curls for like an hour or so and the I find my hair gets a bit frizzy! It works well in tandem with other products I use, however for the price and small size I think I will search for an alternative! If you have fine hair or straight hair it will probably work great for you!
Kadie I.
Dekalb, IL
Admittedly, I have greasy hair. Like the kind of hair I have to wash everyday or else it gets noticeably grody. But this didn't help matters much. I put it on in the morning after my shower and it Did bring out the curls from my wavy thick hair. But at what greasy cost, ya know?
Megan K.
Pellston, MI
I REALLY like this stuff! I already have a nice natural wave to my hair, but this stuff really keeps it in place. I do believe it is a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. This is something I buy when I have a little extra money. Great product!
Rona S.
new york , ny
I have curly brown hair to begin with so I'm not sure i see a difference but this product smells amazing and it keeps my hair soft which is important to me because many products hardens hair. I'm happy with this product and love using its scent!
Lauren B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use this on my daughters hair that is very thick and curly. She has great natural ringlets and thus really keeps them in place all day without adding weight to her hair.
Maeghan S.
Not great at all made my hair feel dry and damaged. It almost made it feel slippery, and oily. Kinda like when you get out of the pool not clean, will not be using again
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff is seriously amazing! It gives some serious definition to my curls. I love that it keeps curls looking nice and refreshed all day.
Kayleigh D.
Columbia, MO
This product is awesome! It totally unlocks your hair's inner Sherley Temple curls! It's formula leaves hair luscious, curly, and soft.