BY FEKKAI

Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works pretty good. It is kind is expensive but it works well on dry curly hair
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
E Wenatchee, WA
Works great, leaves my hair a wonderful texture--just a bit pricey is the only downside.
Leslie Y.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice shampoo. It smells great, cleanses the hair well and is of a great quality as is the whole brand. I just didn't see much of a difference in this product and how it managed my curly hair. Sort of disappointed in this...
Celia M.
Celia M.
Springdale , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Kierstin E.
Kierstin E.
Lexington, KY
It made my hair soft and bouncy. I was able to maintain my curls. Being ethnic it is really hard to find a good shampoo but this worked.
Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach, FL
Overall luxurious product. You can purchases at publix. Previously you could purchase at Ulta, but no longer. The price is reasonable and the quality is wonderful for my curls.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair so I love when I can find a good shampoo that will leave my curls soft and not frizzy.
Anne  K.
Anne K.
The Luscious Curls line by Fekkai is great - with the conditioner and the curl spray and leave-in product I am able to tame my otherwise frizzy curls,
Isa B.
Isa B.
Great product. Definitely recommend. My curls loved it. Didn't dry out my hair like other shampoos.
Jaileen  V.
Jaileen V.
Stockton, CA
I accidentally bought this bit reading it was for curtly hair so it had absolutely no affect on my hair
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
Does anyone know how well this truley works