BY FEKKAI

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing, truly brings out the shine and beauty of my straight locks, and makes me feel good that I'm using high quality ingredients on my hair. It's definitely a bit pricy but it's worth it and it lasts a lot longer than I expected as well!
Ally B.
Very expensive shampoo I will say but my hair never felt better or acted better. I normally try to grab these on sale or ask for them as gifts. I would definitely recommend especially if you have frizzy thick dried hair
Karina B.
Rogers
I tried these products while I worked at bath and body works and I absolutely loved them, great quality and the whole collection works wonders on the hair.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Good for someone trying to achieve a sleek look and straight hair. I like it a lot. I would maybe not recommended for people with thin or fine hair.
keisha M.
I love the way this shampoo smells! And I love how silky it makes my hair feel after using it. It's definitely one of the best shampoos I have tried
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo. Its so expensive but so worth it. It makes your hair so nice and soft and it smells Amazing!!
Ali D.
New York
Amazing love this brand of shampoo it cleans and smells great my hair has never felt softer and looked silkier