BY FEKKAI

Cynthia W.
Myah M.
Thus product did not provide good handling on natural hair. But it may work just fine on other textures of hair.
Devan B.
Elk River, MN
I really liked the little pump on this bottle! I also enjoyed the warm smell it had. It left my hair feeling so soft and smooth, but not weighed down!
Christina F.
Austin, TX
Amazing. Makes my neglected uber long hair manageable. The best condition I've used. Love the pump and scent.
Sharon B.
Bryan, OH
Great for hair that's subjected to drier environments ....makes your hair stronger..cuts down on frizz
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel this condition repaired my hair. It was so dull and brittle but after months of use, I can tell a difference
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Isss perfect.....I wish this stuff weren't so expensive because I actually had really amazing results with it. I have extremely dry, brittle and damaged hair and this worked great.
Debi D.
Mesquite, TX
My hair gets dry from being colored and my salonist recommended this to me. this makes my hair feel like silk. i buy it online. you will not regret this product. the packaging is sleek and not fancy, which i love.
Dana H.
Monterey, TN
This is one of the best brands period. I love all their products. I have thin straight hair. This gave my hair bounce and super shine! Yes, it cost more than others but it is worth the extra money. I've never been disappointed in any of their products. Id definitely buy again.
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
Omg this is the best conditioner ever! My hair is quite damaged from coloring and this conditioner makes my hair so soft.