BY FEKKAI

Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Debi D.
Mesquite, TX
My hair gets dry from being colored and my salonist recommended this to me. this makes my hair feel like silk. i buy it online. you will not regret this product. the packaging is sleek and not fancy, which i love.
Dana H.
Monterey, TN
This is one of the best brands period. I love all their products. I have thin straight hair. This gave my hair bounce and super shine! Yes, it cost more than others but it is worth the extra money. I've never been disappointed in any of their products. Id definitely buy again.
Cynthia W.
I wish this stuff weren't so expensive because I actually had really amazing results with it. I have extremely dry, brittle and damaged hair and this worked great.
Devan B.
Elk River, MN
I really liked the little pump on this bottle! I also enjoyed the warm smell it had. It left my hair feeling so soft and smooth, but not weighed down!
Quantum C.
Beverly Hills, CA
Softens hair and detangles extremely dry hair. Naturally curly hair benefits as well. Fragrance is stronger in the musky aroma range. Leaves a sheen.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Im a big fan of this line. Its affordable, it smells good and it works well. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is interested
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
Omg this is the best conditioner ever! My hair is quite damaged from coloring and this conditioner makes my hair so soft.
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
I feel this condition repaired my hair. It was so dull and brittle but after months of use, I can tell a difference
Myah M.
Thus product did not provide good handling on natural hair. But it may work just fine on other textures of hair.