BY FEKKAI

The Classic Brush is specially designed to give hair shine and bounce. The natural bristles leave hair static-free while the picots stimulate the scalp. Professional Tips From Frederic Fekkai To give hair shine and bounce, brush 3-4 times a day with the classic brush. Prevent breakage by first brushing through the ends of hair before brushing from the top. Fredric Fekkai styling tools are developed for and used by salon professionals. They are handcrafted in France from the finest materials. 100% Natural bristles. Classic Brush see more...

Angie V.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great brush. Perfect size and nice bristles that always leave your hair soft and nice.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Got this for my mother as a part of her birthday present and she loved it! She uses it daily, and I don't think I have ever seen her use any other type of brush.
Katia L.
New Brunswick, NJ
Its a really good brush. It untangles my hair (thick & long) very easily and leaves my hair nice and smooth.
bella s.
Clinton, NC
I have used my friends hair brush like this and i love it.. it is the best hair brush ever. it leaves your hair nice and soft.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love this brush it untangle the hair so easily....it works great for wigs.
Halie M.
California, PA
This is a great brush to use with its classic design. It's bristles go through your hair smoothly but I like other brands of brushes better than this one
Binu J.
I use this brush to detangle my hair. And it's bristles are really good. I like it a lot.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this brush work for detangling hair?