Talladega, AL
This man does remarkable quality leather products. Anything from, guitar straps to wrist bands and belts. Leather bracelets, cuffs for watches. His work has just loads of handcrafted luxury. He has crafted over 10,000 items by hand and have gone into all points of the earth.
He preforms in a rock band and his love for this leather art started when he wanted cuffs to wear when he was on and off stage and could not find them to fit. So started making his own. And he had some background in working with leather in earlier jobs. When some of his followers wanted leather goods like his and they found out he made them, they started to encourage him to make them on request. And now he has his on shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn only a mile from where he resides. He has customers Rockstars to Educators. Physicians to Bikers and all walks in between.
You Can see his work on eBay and etsy. Pricy yes but very worth every detail.
Live -Love - Leather
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I have heard of this brand before. I browsed a little bit the website, but was not drawn to buy anything. The products and materials do impress with quality and craftsmanship. However, this type of products is not my style. I prefer cleaner, simpler looking bags and jewelry. To me, there is too much going on.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Freddie Matara has been hand crafting high quality leather products in New York City. Each piece is created uniquely according to the design and required size. Totally awesome
Cala E.
Medford, NJ
Family friend! Love this. Got a custom bracelet with my name when I was younger; beautiful, well put together; the whole package. Would buy a million of his products.
Emily B.
My dad purchased a belt on eBay from freddie matara and it looked amazing the craftwork from him to truley gorgeous however the leather smelt kind of funny.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Beautiful and high quality pieces from a true leather craftsman genius. I encourage you to come to this man for all of your leather good needs.
Crystal R.
Quakertown, PA
This makes my bad hair days look like good hair days. I throw my hair up in a twist and this dresses it up nicely. No hot tools required!
Clayton, NC
Love his line of leather pieces, especially the handbags and belts!! Majority of his pieces have a rock and roll feel to it, beautiful...
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
Lovely and beautiful! I love this style and the idea of accessories of leather! All leather all the time! Very rock and roll
Jennifer G.
Grafton, ND
Looks simple yet fashionable. Looks like something you can wear when you're dressing up or down; of course not with sweats ;)
Talladega, AL
Do you like wrist leather bands?
Eboni G.
Bradenton, FL
Do you like custom leather
Jackie B.
Whats your favorite leather piece? Jacket? Shoes? Handbag?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does leather stink to you? I can't stand the smell or that the fact that it's made from animal skin..I'm not judging now, you do you, but it smells bad to me
Talladega, AL
Do you have a special leather designer?