BY FRED MEYER

We know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we've taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They're made sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Ashley M.
Tillamook
Love this corn!! Way better then canned corn! Super easy to make and fast to cook! Love adding butter to them makes the flavor pop!
Margaret G.
Vancouver
This corn is fast to prepare for dinner. It's very good the corn is affordable and tasty. It keeps it's firmness like off the Cobb.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Great product for a great price. I have never been disappointed by kroger frozen veggies!! I buy multiple bags each week.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
I love Fred Meyer frozen vegetables! They are crispy crunchy and delicious they now how to package a veggie the right way
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
Great product. Tastes good. Easy packaging. Never disappointed with Fred Meyer brand.
Elsie V.
I mean, it’s corn. Tastes good and it’s convenient to make. I prefer the sweet corn 🌽