BY FRED MEYER

We know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we've taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They're made sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Jenni B.
Canby
These are my husband's favorite vegetable. We enjoy them steam with a little butter and pepper. I also like to oven roast them with some olive oil and a blend of spices/seasonings.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
While i prefer fresh brussels sprouts in a pinch or when out of season frozen will do. I like the fred Meyer brand because they are relatively inexpensive and they always have some sort of promo going with their frozen veggies.
Margaret G.
Vancouver
Yummy yummy you don't need to do much to these. Steam them saute them. So good cut onions up and mix sprout with them. So good with cheese.
stussmuffin
Fresh is always going to be better but these have held up in any recipe I've tried and they still taste good as well.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
Kroger brand veggies are the best! Never had a recall to my recollection. Always taste fresh and a great price!