BY FRED

Turn heads with this hilarious Mustache Pacifier! The Mustache is a tell-tale way of knowing one is grown up. It's not easy to grow and often takes may years to achieve a proper 'stache. Everyone can tell your baby really isn't grown up yet. He/she is a few months old and STILL can't walk or talk, but don't let that stop him/her from looking mature by getting a Mustache Pacifier! Instantly makes your baby look 17 years older! The Mustache Pacifier is an adorable pacifier that gives your baby the mustache that it (probably) cannot grow yet. Does Dad have a massive mustache of his own? Get your little girl a cute pacifier that'll let everyone know she really is Daddy's Little Girl! This is one of the most unique baby gifts around! Swansonize your child with the Mustache Pacifier! Ron Swanson will have nothing on your kid as he rocks a 'stache that will even make the great Ron Ulysses Swanson bow before him. Watch people quickly grow to adore him, respect him and eventually, fear him. Intimidate other babies an see more...

Lara S.
O Fallon, IL
I'm not sure this pacifier is for anything more than some laughs. It seems difficult to keep it on the kids' face. However that doesn't stop me from buying it for any of my friends' baby showers.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Love this, too funny, cheers me up in worst cranky mommy moods.. cant be mad at a bearded baby! lol
Sheri C.
I love the looks of this pacifier but my son does not like it. He does well with different shapes of pacifiers and does not seem to bother him to switch except for this one. He seems to struggle to keep it in his mouth did longer than a minute. I barely could take a pic of him using it.
Jennifer G.
I found this pacifier & I had to buy it . At first my son hasn't to happy about it bc it had a weird shape but he got use to it . People always stop use & ask where did I purchase it .
kelly m.
Brooklyn, NY
I gave this an a because it is absolutely hysterical when my son uses this! Super cute. I would not, however, buy this as a pacifier to give to my kid to use to sleep, etc. The shape is a little weird and my son will not use it like he will others. It's a great novelty pacifier and perfect for pictures!
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
This is such a funny binkie! My son used it at a party and it was a riot! It was such a conversation piece !
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
SO CUTE! I WOULD LOVE THIS FOR MY SON! WE WOULD PROBABLY GET SOME GOOD LAUGHS ABOUT THIS!
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
This pacifier is really more of a gag gift. The mustache comes up too high on a baby's face and is really not comfortable.
Kara R.
A funny gag gift. It won't be out most used paci, but it was good for a laugh or two on the right occasion.
Megan P.
I found this product so funny! I am always stopped on the street and asked where I got it.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
This kinda makes me nervous sometimes because my lil ones nose gets kinda blocked by the mustache and he'll keep taking it out like hes getting air? i love it because its cute but definitely don't use on the regular.
Colby B.
Bozman, MD
I bought this for my son, but it does block his nose which worries me. Is that harmful? or am I overreacting