Freck Beauty
Rich Bitch Cactus + Vitamin C Moisturizer 17 oz/ 50 mL

Freck Beauty Rich Bitch Cactus + Vitamin C Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

by Freck Beauty

A cream with vitamin C and cactus extract to comfort parched, sensitive skin all year-round. It's the light yet rich ultra-moisturizer of your dreams. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Vitamin C: Visibly brightens the skin and reduces hyperpigmentation. - Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Calms the look of inflammation and redness while maintaining moisture in skin- Jojoba Seed Oil: Naturally contains vitamins A, D, and E and omegas 6 and 9. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freck Beauty Rich Bitch Cactus + Vitamin C Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
Misty B.
huntington
Freck Beauty Rich Bitch Cactus + Vitamin C Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Misty B.
I really like this moisturizer. It [email protected] It is a heavy moisturizer. I also use on my neck and chest area. It is very hydrating. Overall I would purchase this product again. [product:freck-beauty-rich-bitch-cactus-vitamin-c-moisturizer-17-oz/-50-ml]
Mailise J.
Stafford, VA
Goes on thick, but does not feel heavy on your face! This moisturizer feels really luxurious and with a name like Rich Bitch, I mean COME ON! I originally bought it just for the name tbh, but now I use it daily. It doesn't make me oily or seemingly clog my pores or cause breakouts. I think this product is especially good in cold weather when you want to really lock in the moisture! Love love love it!

Looking for your answer?