Freck Beauty
Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL 011 oz/ 315 mL

Freck Beauty Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL 0.11 oz/ 3.15 mL

by Freck Beauty

A patented formula that creates the longest-lasting and most natural-looking faux freckles you can get. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: After years of obsessive development, Freck OG The Original Freckle entered the world in 2017 to reveal the most-realistic faux freckle. It's a simple product that lets you quickly and easily create perfect-looking freckles that sink into your skin or foundation-rather than sit on top like an eyeliner pencil. Freck Noir is the same formula that broke the internet-now in a deeper, cooler hue designed for mid-to-dark skin tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freck Beauty Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL 0.11 oz/ 3.15 mL!
Amanda T.
Tempe, AZ
Freck Beauty Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL 0.11 oz/ 3.15 mL uploaded by Amanda T.
Does exactly what it says! Great product! The stain reminds me of how a drop of watercolor paint would be (the kind we used as kids) but on a pinpoint of a brush. You can make different sizes depending how lightly you touch the pen.
Grace M.
Lac La Biche, AB
Freck Beauty Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL 0.11 oz/ 3.15 mL uploaded by Grace M.
I already have freckles so I use this to even them out more and it’s great, it’s super easy to use, the colour is natural and I can’t tell switch ones are real or not. It also lasts on your face for a long time so I definitely recommend if you want the natural freckle look.
Maddie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the look these freckles give! They look natural and are easy to apply. Be careful bc they can give off a red hue if you apply too much. The packaging is silly though: nobody needs a product that small. If you use it with any regularity, it runs out in weeks!
Alexa H.
I love this product! It is very natural looking and looks very realistic on my medium toned skin and even lasts the whole day. Many people have even said to me, "I didn't know you had freckles!" The only downside is that it stains your fingers reddish brown when blending it out but, I still really love this product.
Lindsey G.
Ottawa
This product looks small, but you get a ton of band for your buck. I’m fairly pale, so I got the lightest shade. It blends out beautifully by tapping with a finger, and stays all day. It does stain your fingers a bit which is the only downside.

Looking for your answer?