Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 36 Oz

Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 3.6 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 3.6 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,213 reviews
Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 3.6 Oz uploaded by Adriane N.
Have you ever seen this brand before?! It was new to me in 2019- and I had to have it! It is a calming- cooling clay- creme in a semi- thick white paste. This clay mask differs from others- yes it is clay & it will dry down. But- it is not a pulling nor a "tightening" or even a 'texture" smoothing mask-this one is for use when you are after MOISTURE/hydration retention. When I am doing a facial- sometimes I gather my products for a deep exfoliation day- next time may focus on brightening. This is the only mask where I feel my face has soaked up a suprising amount of softness and moisture- and it is a relaxing calming MASK. I find my skincare can become like a job- even though I love doing it- but this is the cherry on top- that takes your skin right back to baby skin- fresh with dewyness. 😍 You can apply this pretty quickly with your fingers- just be sure to fully press it into the pores so that you have complete coverage! **The center photo shows the product fresh out of the tube on the left of my hand- starting to dry down on the right side. It dries down as any other clay mask YET is not drying***🙌
Sam L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 3.6 Oz uploaded by Sam L.
The packaging on this mask was the first thing that intrigued me. The value for your money is absolutely amazing. The mask will last me a long time and the results are so amazing. My skin is softer, smoother and my pores appear tighter. Absolutely recommend. My all time favorite mask at the moment
Kennedy S.
Vancouver, WA
Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 3.6 Oz uploaded by Kennedy S.
I love this face mask! It cools your skin and leave it so smooth and soft after! I use it all the time and definitely plan on buying it again when I run out.
Soha F.
Tomball, TX
Freck Beauty Foreclay Cactus Clay Mask 3.6 Oz uploaded by Soha F.
It’s a good face mask one of the few I’ve used I kinda like it even though I have sensitive skin it’s good

Looking for your answer?