Freakshow Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle

Alcohol Percentage: 15

Exterior container material: Glass

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freakshow Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Krishna P.
5 stars to the freakshow collections. It’s my favorite wine and my always go to wine. It’s a nice red blend and even my husband who does not like wine loves this one !
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My entire family is a huge fan of Freakshow Cabernet and I was very excited when I saw they had launched a Red Wine with different varietals. While not quite a favorite like the Cabernet, this is a delicious wine rich with blackberry flavors. Definitely delicious wine to serve with steak or other “heavier” meats.
Anne G.
Durham, NC
I usually get the Cabernet in this brand and it is amazing. And a great price at Costco! Definitely a good value - affordable and really really good smooth cab
Krystal N.
Such a good red blend! Full of flavor!!! I definitely recommend it for a girls night or date night
Blanca A.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a bold red blend. This is on my top 5! Tastes great and pairs well with cheese or meat. I personally recommend this wine for anyone who likes red blends.
Amanda W.
Madison, NJ
I found this wine at zinburger and love it. The label is fun and catching and I know you shouldn’t judge wine that way but…it’s fine.
Matthew C.
Austin, TX
This red wine is a really great quality and has an incredible taste! The cool label design is always a conversation starter and this can be frequently found at restaurants.
Coby B.
Kerrville, TX
Fun red. Always love the labels on this brand. Affordable and tasty. I’m not a wine connoisseur just enjoy what I like.
Meghan S.
Charlestown, MA
In love with this wine!! Such a yummy, easy drinking red blend, but I love the spice ness and flavor to it as well! Great with a meal or by itself, I have repurchased multiple times and always reach for it at parties!
Sydney R.
New Braunfels, TX
This is my all time favorite wine! I love this bottle! This is what I typically grab for if I’m looking for a step-up from my other usual, 19 Crimes! It is not the cheapest bottle of wine, but you get what you pay for in this situation.

Looking for your answer?