Freaks and Geeks

by Freaks and Geeks

Do you think the show was casted well? If not, who would you change and who would you want to play that character?
Whose your favorite character from this show?
Start your review of Freaks and Geeks!
How would you rate this product?
Kortney K.
Staff
Brooklyn
This is a show EVERYONE can relate to. It's super sad that it didn't get enough time on air, like it deserved. You'll recognize most of the actors pre-fame and I think that says a lot about how great the show is. It's funny, thoughtful and emotional all in one. It's very much like My-So-Called Life, but with more humor. Do yourself a favor and binge this show!
Ryan G.
E Northport, NY
Freaks and Geeks is one of those shows that’s def a must watch! No matter how old may be, I’m sure you’ll love/get a kick out of it! Its a coming-of-age comedy that aired from 1999-2000 & is one of those shows that will never get old! Freaks and Geeks was/IS really such a great show! It’s was such a damn shame that it wasn’t around for very long at all (as there was only ONE season that consisted of 16 (half-hour long) episodes...WHYYY?!?😭). Everyone was such a great actor in it (perfect casting!), & they’re all big stars on their own now, that’ve starred in tons of separate tv shows & movies. And this was actually the “big break” for most of those actors! If you haven’t yet seen this show, I’m sure you’ll be shocked once you finally watch it and notice all the (now very popular) actors in it, & how young they were there! #FreaksAndGeeks #GreatTV #MustWatch
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
2,833 reviews
Can only find this show on Netflix but I enjoy it. Great to watch awesome comedic actors before they were big. Funny show. The title says it all!
Heather B.
Morristown, TN
This was my very favorite show when it came out! I wish they had done more episodes because it was absolutely wonderful! So funny and it reminded me of myself so much at that age. I could definitely relate to Lindsay a lot! I'm glad to see most of the cast went on to have fruitful careers!
Carlee R.
Southaven Ms
I loved this show. It's angsty and has those cringey awkward teen moments in it. It is hilarious and easy to watch. It is extremely short with only a few episodes and only one season. So if you are easily annoyed by short lived series don't watch.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I wish this show was still on so we could've seen what happen on season one because. I hated how season one ended it should've ended in a better way.
Sade B.
Cedar Falls, IA
A personal favorite! No matter your high school experience this show resonates with everyone. This show makes you laugh and cry. There are those awkward cringey moments that you share with the protagonist that make it feel to real. Also you get to watch so many mega stars just beginning
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show when it first aired. It was a great show that was abruptly cancelled. Recommend to anyone who grew up in the 90's.
Tya R.
Buford, GA
I loved this show but I'm sad there was only a few episodes. I had never watched an old show like this but I really liked it. I really recommend watching this because it is really worth it. It also had great music.
Nallely R.
Pasadena, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows. Highly relatable, entertaining, and funny. Just don't get too attached because it was abruptly cancelled and ends in a cliff hanger. I STILL CANT GET OVER THAT.