Fre Alcohol-Removed Wine Merlot 2012 uploaded by kim b.

BY FRE

Fre®.2012 Merlot Alcohol-Removed Wine.

Contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.

A grape beverage with other natural flavors. see more...

Leona M.
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this wine. Personally I haven't drank alcohol for 5 years because of problems I had. I hate not being able to have an 'adult' looking beverage at events or restaurants with friends. Options are water, ice tea or coke with a straw.

Are Wine is totally sophisticated and makes me feel as if I fit in. The flavor is exactly the same as alcoholic wine. Will buy again and recommend to anyone to drink and both to serve.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert
Esta bebida dulce sirve para ocaciones en las que las celebraciones participan para niños, es bueno porque no contiene alcohol y asi ellos tambien participan en el brindis. Tambien es genial la idea de que si por cualquier circunstancia no puedes beber alcohol por lo menos hagas las veces.
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
I didn't drink for over 3 years and Fre got me by! No, it's not wine, BUT it's soooo much better than sparkling apple juice! I love this stuff.
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Happy Hour Expert
I qas actually pleased with this wine..being pregnant and not being able to have any really sucks. my mom got me a bottle of this and it actually has a merlot taste.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Someone got me a bottle of this when I was pregnant. I wasn't really impressed with the taste. Just had a cheap flavor to it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Seems really cheap, but maybe a good wine for sangria or a punch. not really sure maybe ill check it out.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Love love this non alcohol free wine...pure grapes! A sophisticated Adult drink....it was hard to find in my area because where I generally purchased it years ago..discontinued it....came across it in another store and location while shopping for the New Year!
It's now back as a staple!
Tastes great on crushed ice !
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Happy Hour Expert
Why would anyone buy alcohol free wine ? If I'm not drinking I would have something else ( like a soda) not a alcohol free beer or wine.