BY FRE

Fre® 2011 White Zinfandel Alcohol-Removed Wine.
Contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.
A grape beverage with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacey F.
Since I found out I was pregnant, I have been dying for a glass of wine. The Fre alcohol removed wine was my only hope. I have to say, I was seriously disappointed. Not only did it taste like sparkling grape juice without the sparkles, it cost twice as much. Not really worth it in my opinion. I will just wait until after baby's born for a glass of wine.
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
When I was breastfeeding I tried a glass of Fre a time or 2. It was nice to have that "adult beverage" feeling and the taste wasn't bad. I of course missed my real wine but it was nice to have the alcohol free option.
Angela F.
This is real good for the ones who doesn't like to drink it has very little alcohol in it. It is more like a great juice than anything,but it still has a great flavor like drinking wine.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Another great Fre "wine".I didn't drink for over 3 years and Fre got me by! No, it's not wine, BUT it's soooo much better than sparkling apple juice! I love this stuff.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I kind of thought it would taste a little better with a little alcohol, I feel some mothers who are pregnant can drink this and feel as a if they can drink something they enjoy so it was ok
Gia R.
I did the same as beth i heard bear was good for breast feeding but hated the taste so i tried this wine but then was a coward thinking it might still effect the baby so i pumped lmao
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Have used this for birthday celebrations for friends that don't drink! It is very flavor agile and a fun alternative to sparkling cider!
Kris M.
I love it, great look, great test and very inexpensive. You should try it..