BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

• I would like to know who carries this product ?17 Answers
  • Do you fill up Febreze aerosol bottles with this product?4 Answers
  • How well does this work? I use tide and I feel like it's ...5 Answers
Frbreze® Fabric Refresher Gain Original Air Freshener Refill 67.62 fl. oz. Jug
  • "Does have a strong scent though, so make sure you have good ventilation when using." in 1 review
  • "Febreze is always great and gain always smells amazing so you can't really go wrong here." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy all Febreeze products & with a combo like gain it's amazing leaves my clothes smelling great" in 1 review
  • "use it in cleaning products or laundry!" in 1 review
  • "Works great on my couch, curtains and anything that needs a little bit of extra freshness!" in 1 review
Delia E.
Definitely love this product. I use it all the time. Not that my house is thank you anything but just to keep it fresh. Every time someone comes in they always complement me and say wow to teachers mop the apartment... and I'm like no I want to put a little for breeze this morning.lol it just makes your house smell clean all the time even when you haven't cleaned...
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
I just can't seem to get enough of the Fbreeze Fabric Refresher with the original Gain scent. I love all the Fbreeze products, they're prices are reasonable, they have a variety of scents and products to choose from, the selections of the different scents they have are amazing, they're really great for everyday and everywhere. Best part is that, they really do last long. They're the only one that I reach for when out shopping. Its awesome!!!...Hope this helps!
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I've got 3 kids that play sport, a lot of sports, we are never home always at the ball field, and Febreze helps keep everything smelling fresh and not like a locker room! From gym bags, baseball bags, football bags nothing can out stink my Febreze not even their clete's. I love the choices of scents you can get because I change my seasonal scents. Gain is my favorite but it's just an amazing smell anyway!
Brie F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you spend a little bit of money you can get very good smelling clothes with this product. The scent is wonderful and you can purchase it at Walmart or your local grocery store. I was very surprised at how wonderful my clothes smell and I recommend it to other people.
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
This smells like heaven and they got my two favorite things and put it together.
And cleans very good.
Amazing it's cleans well and smells great and can't beat the price ! Totally recommend it to anyone
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Air freshener is a must when you are a parent as a lot of smelly things occur. Buying in bulk is the way to go, and this particular gain scent is the only scent I can stomach, the others don't mix well with the smelly things
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I'm all about my house smelling good and this is my favorite! I love that it smells like gain! It is so worth the money! I spray this on our bed everyday!!! It is long lasting and I will continue to buy!
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
This smells so good and I think it good for my baby because she is usually sensitive to anything else but it really works and I recommend it and it was good price and everything g I would buy again.
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
This is a great product. It takes all the odor out of funiture and bedding. It also makes your carpets smell better. We use it in our car also to keep it smelling fresh. It gives everything a fresh clean smell.
Kellie M.
Awesome awesome awesome....can't say enough the scent smells so good and last in the clothing I use it with a fabric sheet in dryer. My family loves the way their clothes smell and so do I. Makes folding them a little less tedious:)
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where do you buy this size?
Katherine O.
Chile
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this good?
Lakin L.
I would like to know who carries this product ?
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Want this where to get it?
Kerstin G.