BY FRANZUS

For quick hair styling at home or on the go, use the Conair Travel Smart 1/2" Ceramic Straightener. This straightener features an instant heat-up of thirty seconds so you can start styling and be on your way in no time. It's ceramic technology offers plates that easily glide over hair, ensuring that heat is evenly disturbing and hair comes out shiny and smooth. Plus, it'll even eliminate those pesky hot spots and frizz, while leaving nothing but a beautiful shine. The high heat setting offers salon style results right from home, and with it's dual voltage plug, you can use it wherever you go. Just store it in the heat resistant pouch, and you're ready to start your day. see more...

Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I've never had this product or brand before but I have a Revlon hair straightener and I use it about everyday... I just Love straightening my hair!
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Waste of money! I would only use this if it was a state of emergency and I had no other options. I bought it thinking it would save space in my tiny bathroom or when I'm traveling. Wrong. It's a waste of space and money! I already have straight hair,it's just wavy sometimes and any dinky straightener could fix it,except this one!