Franziskaner Naturtrub Beer uploaded by Faride H.

BY FRANZISKANER

All of Franziskaner's weiss beer products - Hefe-Weisse Hell and Hefe-Weisse Dunkel - are top-fermentation beers noted for their agreeable carbonation levels and zesty wheat flavour. The consistently high quality of our products makes Franziskaner weiss beers a refreshing taste sensation of a special sort. All Franziskaner weiss beers are brewed in strict adherence to the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516. see more...

Jillian M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Hefe-Weisse Imported Premium Beer 25 oz; 1 pt 9 fl oz more...
Franziskaner Hefeweisen js my favorite non-craft beer. Wheat beers are my favorite and this one is so freaking delicious. There’s a citrusy/banana-y flavor to this and it is SO fresh and crisp. I highly recommend it.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Of hefeweizens, this one is definitely my favorite. It's very rich and flavorful but doesn't "weigh you down" the way that many other wheat beers will. It's a lesser-known beer, so you would need to go to a place like BevMo or Total Wine to get it.
Leslie H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is one of my favorite beers! Not too many bars have it so whenever I see it I go crazy. It's pretty filling since it's a wheat beer but it's so refreshing!
Nicolette P.
Garland, TX
This is my one of my husbands favorite brands of beer and styles! Its so good! Every time we go to a craft beer bar its always his first second or third choice!
Bekah J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yet again another one of my favorite anytime anywhere beers. If you enjoy craft beers, imports, and wheat beer I highly recommend it.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
My husband and a few other people I know absolutely love this beer. I do not like it personally but I don't like any beer.
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great German Wheat beer, we almost always have this in our fridge. It is delicious and goes with lots of different foods.
Danielle H.
Sandusky, OH
I'm not of a wheat beer kind of person. This wasn't that bad. If you like wheat beer, then you will probably like this.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this beer for cooking bratz! You boil them on the beer then put them on the grill for a sear! It's great
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Franziskaner Naturtrub Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Delicious traditional hefe. Banana flavors are there, but not overwhelming. Available at most liquor stores.