BY FRANZIA

Cheryl S.
Prior Lake, MN
A great little box wine, lighter and crisper that your typical merlot. We have put this out at large outdoor summer parties at our house and we go thru quite a bit of it, great to mix with soda for a light spritzer. You can drink more of this without repercussions the next day unlike bottled wine.
Heather R.
Keyser, WV
I've had much better boxed wine. This tastes bitter to me. You do get a lot of wine for the price, which is why I have bought it in the past. If my go to boxed wine is not in stock, I will buy this in a pinch, but there is another one I prefer, Almaden Merlot, much smoother easier drinking wine.
Laura G.
Sparks, NV
Franzia White Merlot is acceptable, but it brings back memories of wine bags at parties being chugged for a reason. It's sweet, but Franzia is infamous at college and young adult parties for being cheap and alcoholic. If you're sitting around with a glass, try Almaden instead.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This is boxed wine so you can't expect too much from it. I have had this multiple times, but it definetely does not taste good at all. It does however get the job done. I would not recommend getting this unless you want it to just get alcohol in the system.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I was surprised at how good this was for the price. You hear things about boxed wine like it's a joke. And I can understand that. But for functions or outdoor events it's SO handy. It's tasty, light, sweet, not too dry. I enjoyed it and my guests did too.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
This is the wine that I usually get if I don't want to spend a lot, but want to be able to share with a lot of people! I'm not usually a wine drinker, but I really like this brand of boxed wine. I would repurchase this product:)
Megan K.
This is amazing. Don't let the fact that it comes in a box with a spout fool you! It's great for a girls night. It's around $13 bucks at Meijer. You may be able to get it cheaper at a liquor store. I definitively suggest it!
Jennifer S.
Kent, OH
A great way to get the party started! Keep for a long time takes up a little room in your refrigerator. Doesn't give you a hangover and I have a bad aftertaste no headaches the next day it was very good and affordable
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Franz White Merit is one of my favorite wines. It's very classy and it has a great tast. The boxing is very cute which is something I love 😍
I would highly recommended this delightful White wine 🍷
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Currently drinking a glass right now! This is a sweet wine but not too overpowering. It is easy to sip on and is not dry. I would definitely buy this wine and others from franzia again!
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Is this a sweet or dry wine?