BY FRANZIA

Ellen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When it comes to boxed wine, Franzia is a trusted brand. It really is a good, cheap wine. I like to have it when going to the beach or other trips where we stay for a few days. I have gotten it many times. Overall, it's a good, cheap, wine choice that I will continue to purchase.
Cheryl S.
Prior Lake, MN
A great little box wine, lighter and crisper that your typical merlot. We have put this out at large outdoor summer parties at our house and we go thru quite a bit of it, great to mix with soda for a light spritzer. You can drink more of this without repercussions the next day unlike bottled wine.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I know this is cheap wine but who doesn't love a glass of wine 🍷 from a box!!!!! It's got good body nice texture. Not too dry. Affordable. What more could you want!!!? I would definitely buy this again and maybe I'll try some different flavors!
Thai W.
Ok so I'm not a big fan of red wines, only because it has a not so interesting taste. When I saw this wine, I decided to try it since it's a white and red mixture and I absolutely love it. It taste great and it's inexpensive!
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Writing a review on this almost makes me want to laugh. There's something so delicious and sad about box wine all wrapped into one. I love the flavor of this even if it is dirt cheap. It was my husband and I's go to beverage in our just starting out days.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Oh wow, Very tasty and wonderful way to get a bit toastier when you want a nice glass of wine and don't want to bother with the bottle. You can keep it fresh and you don't have to refrigerate it later.
Natasha G.
Mount Jewett, PA
Franzia White Merlot is a smooth dry blush wine. I enjoy it chilled. I enjoyed it a lot this summer as a quick sangria with fresh fruit and a splash of seltzer or diet soda. Its a great value cost wise at the state store too and one of the driest wines I'll drink. It really holds up to pricer brands of white Merlot.
Rikki A.
Mercedes, TX
Awesome wine! Goes down smooth! Great when having a girls night in, and very affordable! The flavor is great, and not too strong. I'll definitely be purchasing again, highly recommend this wine.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Currently drinking a glass right now! This is a sweet wine but not too overpowering. It is easy to sip on and is not dry. I would definitely buy this wine and others from franzia again!
haydon s.
As a college student my drinking pallette isn't exactly expanded or a good tester for Finer beverages but this Franzia has been my best go to drink whether it's a night in with the girls or "slap the bag" at a party. It's great for any occasion
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a sweet or dry wine?