Franzia Vintner Select White Zinfandel uploaded by Amber M.

BY FRANZIA

Franzia® White Zinfandel Vintner Select™.
The World's Most Popular Wine™.
Award winning wines.
since 1906.
5 liters.
Serve chilled. see more...

• I know this sounds crazy, but how many boxes of this would you gu...2 Answers
  • Will this box of wine serve more than 10 people? 4 Answers
  • I really enjoy wine, but I have never tried box wine. Is it as go...4 Answers
Franzia Vintner Select White Zinfandel
  • "We use this brand of boxed wine for alot of our big parties.....it tastes good for being so cost effective and lasts awhile...." in 4 reviews
  • "This boxed wine is pretty good it defiantly doesn't taste like its from a box has a nice smooth taste" in 2 reviews
  • "I grew up with my mom buying boxed wine for herself and I understand why - it's cheap yet it still tastes good." in 1 review
  • "This white zinfandel wine is very good for someone who is not a strong wine drinker." in 1 review
  • "This flavor in particular is one that still tastes great and not like you're actually drinking from a box." in 1 review
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
My mom and I would always get these boxes of wine from Sams Club and my mom loved them. I am not a huge fan of sweet wines but in my opinion it had great flavor and was not overly sweet. It is super cheap, especially if you get it at Sams Club, and I feel like it stays way fresher than regular bottled wines. It is a good choice for girls night.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This one is full affordable and good I don't like the darker ones in the box like the red wine from Merlot's but the sweeter wines like white wine and Zinfandel I think pair well with the Box because they don't need to be activated so much I'll give you 5 stars for affordability and great tasting
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This is a great wine if you are looking to entertain a large group of people or if you want your wine to last a long time. For the price, the taste is pretty good and sometimes I just want some wine and don't want to spend $15 on a single bottle. Plus I don't have to worry about re-corking it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I know some people are not fans of boxed wines, but I've always loved Franzia. I don't think I've tried one of their wines that I haven't liked. I feel like sometimes there are cheap wines that are almost as good if not better than the highly-priced ones. Would definitely buy again.
Cyd C.
Cyd C.
Harrisburg, PA
This wine is delicious, I like it slightly chilled with dinner. The box is very affordable and keeps well in the refrigerator. This is one of my favorites I buy it at least once a month. I like this brand and another I use them equally. Overall I am very satisfied with this wine.
Malae T.
Malae T.
I love this boxed wine. It definitely is so smooth I don't even realize I am getting so drunk. I've gotten this so many times it's just the regular. I think its great the way it is & I like over the alternatives. It doesn't have a bitter, cheap taste like other boxed Zinfandels.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
This is an average wine that's great if you want a lot of quantity for a low price. It has a good flavor but it tastes like it is priced. It met the expectations that I had for it based on the price. It lasts a while and I would recommend it to others for large events.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
White Zinfandel is one of my favorite types of wine and getting it in a large box seems like a great value, but honestly I would rather buy a bottle or two instead. It is just not the same as other bottled wine at the same price point. The taste is not bad, however.
tawnya b.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
This is my favorite wine!! i love that it is in a box my mom used to drink box wine but i like it because it fits nicely in ridge and pour from spout i dont have to mess with a bottle opener or even getting the bottle out after a long day lol taste is very good too
Rose B.
Rose B.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Franzia Wine is my favorite go to wine. I have enjoyed many of their flavors but the White Zinfandel is my favorite. It has a smooth taste without bitterness. This is something I found with all of their wines. I buy them on a regular basis for most occasions.
Terrie S.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Is there a huge difference in taste when it comes to boxed wine like this or bottled wine?
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
How long does it last after you open it , wine that comes out of a glass bottle only last 24 hours after being open.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
I really enjoy wine, but I have never tried box wine. Is it as good as what comes in the bottle?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Will this box of wine serve more than 10 people?
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Augusta, GA
How long does this last before turning?