Franzia Vintner Select Chardonnay uploaded by Tammy B.

BY FRANZIA

Franzia® Chardonnay Vintner Select™.
The world's most popular wine™.
Award winning wines.
Since 1906.
5 liters. see more...

• Is this sweet? I've never tried it. I prefer moscato sangria :)3 Answers
  • I've never had boxed wine before, how does it taste ? 3 Answers
  • I love Franzia boxed wine. I was wondering how the Chardonnay tas...2 Answers
Franzia Vintner Select Chardonnay
  • "isn't the best wine ever consumed but for boxed wine it is still okay to drink if you want wine then and now!" in 3 reviews
  • "But I like to keep it on hand because it is inexpensive and gets the job done for a casual glass of wine after work " in 1 review
  • "this wine is pretty good and not that expensive at all witch i love,,,,,,,,,,," in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of franzia." in 1 review
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert
I don't have very high standards for wine. So to me, this tastes just fine! You have to love the pricing for this especially with how long a box can last! I personally feel like I can keep the box for a longggg amount of time without the flavor ever seeming to go flat!
Sammi D.
Davenport
Love the Francia boxed wine-wine on tap, who doesn’t love that. I would suggest they make a half-and-half box though and put a small bag of a favorite red wine beside a bag of a favorite white wine so you get the best of both worlds! 🥂🍷
Jlauren W.
Southfield, MI
I've always opted for bottled wine. For many reasons that is, one being the classic look it gives to walk into a party or gathering teasing everyone's taste buds as you glide pass. Secondly, it seemed as if it will be easier to refrigerate or place on top of your home bar. I decided to grab the boxed Franzia one day as i was in a rush and there weren't any bottles of Chardonnay left. I got home popped open the cut out and began to pour wine into my favorite glass. As i drank and watched my favorite tv shows i forgot that the wine i was enjoying came from out of a box. It was the same as the wines i thought were better because they were in a fancy bottle. I not only enjoyed the taste which wasn't to dry or to tart just the way i like it. It also seemed as if i had it around longer than my original bottled wine which seem to get stale after its opened and sit out for a few days. I would recommend Franzia Vintner wine to anyone looking to enjoy a nice glass of wine with friends or alone on a any given night.
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
Crisp and refreshing taste in a boxed wine. It's convenient fridge fit let's you have a glass or two readily on hand. Great for a casual occasions and definitely worth the price. I consider it a pretty good Chardonnay for the convenience and price point.
Gem B.
San Diego, CA
Best of Franzia. Really good go-to, everyday wine. Also, this variety, along with the Merlot, are the highest in ABV at 12.5%. Cos we all know that's what it's really about. 😉
Tastes best cold and it's conveniently sized for the fridge door. I find that it has very little oaky flavour, which is ideal for me as the oakiness is what I hate about Chardonnays.
The equivalent of 5 bottles or 34 5-oz glasses (*snort* 5 ounces! HA!).
Amanda Z.
I'm a mom, and I'm tired, and I want things to be easy. Franzia makes life a little easier with a giant box that fits perfectly in your fridge and has a spout. No mess and no cleanup (hello, plastic cups!) make this mom pretty happy after the kid is in bed.
Zoe H.
Tour de Franzia! For wine that comes out of a cardboard box from a plastic bag, there are no complaints. Certainly not something I would bring to a dinner party, but if you're drinking to get drunk, or drinking alone and don't want to finish a whole bottle, it does the job.
Elizabeth D.
I work full time and am a mom of 3! I absolutely love coming home and having a glass of this after a long stressful day. It is smooth (I always put 1 cube of ice in it) it's refreshing and you can't beat the price for the amount you're getting. 👌🏼
Catey C.
Stamford, CT
Not horrible for a box wine. If you are really in a pinch, it's okay. Definitely not a wine I would serve guests, but okay for some binge watching. I drank Franzia a lot in college so my taste has definitely matured since then. Good taste for the cheap price.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
For years I have always kept this wine in in my fridge at all times. Best boxed wine in my opinion. Wine stays fresh. Have never had a problem with the box leaking. Only cheap wine I can say I will proudly serve to house guests.
How big is the box?
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Is this sweet? I've never tried it. I prefer moscato sangria :)
Christina C.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to keep it refrigerated after opening?
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA
I've never had boxed wine before, how does it taste ?
Rhonda H.
Happy Hour Expert
I love Franzia boxed wine. I was wondering how the Chardonnay tastes...does it taste like a typical "boxed wine" or is it more crisp like the other wines they have?