BY FRANZIA

Franzia® Cabernet Sauvignon Winter Select.
The world's most popular wine™.
Award winning wines.
Since 1906.
5 liters. see more...

Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is actually not a completely offensive boxed wine on a budget. It’s a crowd pleaser for sure and more than several bottles of savy that I have tried. The body is surprisingly full and the dark berries are nice even when left in the fridge. This opens up nicely and is easy to find.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Well it is not the most expensive or best quality wine by any means but it is good when you need to serve a crowd. I used it for homemade sangria for a girls night and it was a hit. I would recommend splurging for a better quality wine
Cheyenne W.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite every day go to that is affordable and good! If you drink wine frequently then buying it by the box is the most affordable way to go. Very good value. I would buy this product again.
Briana W.
This boxed wine has a wide range of flavor while being a great buy for the amount you get. I’ve bought this a few times & the flavor is consistently delicious. Overall, I’m satisfied & would highly recommend this wine!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Deanne K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not the fanciest nor the best tasting wine, but it's nice to have readily dispensable for my husband and I for a dinner time glass. It does taste better than other inexpensive wines in my opinion, like Barefoot. We refrigerated this type even though that's not typically how you serve it, and it was tasty!
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I usually drink mascato over anything but I bought this once and it was a pleasant surprise. It's not sweet but not too bitter like other red wines. After a glass I got use to the taste, only downfall was it stains your teeth purple really fast. I still prefer white wines over this but it wasnt bad!
Rachel D.
Affordable box wine with good flavor. Not as much depth as some of the other box wines available. Stays very fresh until the last glass which is very important with any box wine. I would recommend to someone on a budget but not someone looking for a fine wine.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
It's box wine but its decent. If you're looking for a quick drunk,bad hangover,and cheap wine this is the one for you. Not always the most flavorful but if i had to choose a favorite i would say the blush one is my favorite. you can find it at any drugstore and liquor store
Delina C.
I was pleasantly surprised with how good this wine was.  It was a great tasting wine for an amazing price! It really doesn't get any better than that.  I won't lie, I was a bit iffy on trying this wine, but I am so very pleased that I did!  I always have some in my fridge now!  I do and would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Kortney K.
Perry, OH
How sweet is this? Hangover levels when drinking too much?
How many gm of sulfites in franzia wines?
How many gm of sulfites in franzia wines?