BY FRANZIA #91 in Wine

• How does this wine taste? And what's the price cost. Also is it b...1 Answers
Serena W.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
I wouldn't pick out Franzia as my wine of choice but when it's there I'll drink it. Very affordable not expensive at all. I don't usually drink boxed wine but if I do it is Franzia, and I've had it multiple times. I would recommend it to others if they are looking for an affordable boxed wine.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I never thought I would buy a boxed wine but my father-in-law had this at a recent party and also had another variety card table red. Both were delicious they last for weeks in the fridge and tastes as great as the day you put the box in the fridge. I highly recommend them whether you're having a party or get-together or just to have in the fridge.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to drink this when I was in my early 20s, and it was absolutely fantastic. My tastes have refined, but this wine is still pretty delicious, inexpensive, and does the trick! Buy some if you're trying to save cash and have a little fun with your girlfriends!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great wine for half the price! It tastes much better than you think a box wine would. Easy to take to parties and events and perfect for storage. Affordable and easy to find at any grocery store near you.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Had this at a friend's house and I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely very sweet kind of resembling the Stella Rosa wines but many people like that so I guess that's not a con. Great value too.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love boxed wine! haha!  I know it may look a little weird in your fridge, like you're an alcoholic or something but this girl does consume a lot of wine!  So easy to go straight to the fridge with your glass after work for a pick-me-up!  I highly recommend all flavors.
Elizabeth O.
Saint Charles, MO
Everything you'd expect out of a great Shirakawa at a great value. It's deep and complex, but sweet with what I would describe as cherry notes. Goes well with chicken or steak. Holds up fairly well to spicy foods and chocolate as well. We served this at a party for friends. It was well enjoyed.
Nicole D.
Cheap for college kids! Lots of memories of slap the bag using Franzia. Found it at all liquor and grocery stores. Super cheap for a lot of wine! Expect a head ache the next day :)
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
Not bad for a boxed wine. I tried this at a friend's house and was pretty impressed that it came in a box. You can't beat the price too considering how many servings come in the box.
Vanessa B.
Ridgeville, SC
I love Shiraz very tart and smooth. I really enjoy having a glass of this wine when making some meatballs and spaghetti for date night with my husband. Or just drinking this wine with friends and family very good conversation starter kit.
Angela j.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How does this wine taste? And what's the price cost. Also is it better than Moscato? I would love your feed back.