BY FRANZIA #92 in Wine

• How does this wine taste? And what's the price cost. Also is it b...1 Answers
Serena W.
redwood city, CA
I wouldn't pick out Franzia as my wine of choice but when it's there I'll drink it. Very affordable not expensive at all. I don't usually drink boxed wine but if I do it is Franzia, and I've had it multiple times. I would recommend it to others if they are looking for an affordable boxed wine.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I never thought I would buy a boxed wine but my father-in-law had this at a recent party and also had another variety card table red. Both were delicious they last for weeks in the fridge and tastes as great as the day you put the box in the fridge. I highly recommend them whether you're having a party or get-together or just to have in the fridge.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I really like the taste of the wine i dont find it too strong like others can be strong this one has a more sweeter taste to it. I feel its affordable to other wines. I bought mine at my local walmart. I would buy it again because i like to have some in the fridge when friends come over.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I used to drink this when I was in my early 20s, and it was absolutely fantastic. My tastes have refined, but this wine is still pretty delicious, inexpensive, and does the trick! Buy some if you're trying to save cash and have a little fun with your girlfriends!
Shallen O.
Rogers, AR
Great wine for yourself or for parties. It's easy to drink and is well priced. Has the perfect amount of sweet and tart (at the same time) and is paired very easily with most foods. Seriously the best boxed wine of the market. Good for dinner parties!!!
Roxan S.
Washington, DC
The wine is astringent and firm. It makes me feel relax when i drink it. This wine has a medium acidity which is good. I use this wine for partying or when i feel stress us. I love the that the wine has a perfect ratio of juicy and bitter taste. I really love the density of the wine. I will definitely buy again.
drea w.
Richton park, IL
This is the type of wine you get with a night in with the girls. Its cheap but does not taste like it and you get alot so you might get a little messed up. Soo good you can get it from any grocery store.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Had this at a friend's house and I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely very sweet kind of resembling the Stella Rosa wines but many people like that so I guess that's not a con. Great value too.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Happy Hour Expert
A great wine for half the price! It tastes much better than you think a box wine would. Easy to take to parties and events and perfect for storage. Affordable and easy to find at any grocery store near you.
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I love boxed wine! haha!  I know it may look a little weird in your fridge, like you're an alcoholic or something but this girl does consume a lot of wine!  So easy to go straight to the fridge with your glass after work for a pick-me-up!  I highly recommend all flavors.
Angela j.
Happy Hour Expert
How does this wine taste? And what's the price cost. Also is it better than Moscato? I would love your feed back.