Franzia Rhine uploaded by viveros a.Franzia Rhine uploaded by viveros a.Franzia Rhine uploaded by viveros a.

Franzia Rhine
  • "Not a huge fan of boxed wine, but this is the flavor of frenzia that i didn't think was bad. " in 1 review
  • "The only way I drank this was with some orange juice at a bachelorette party and even then, it wasn't my favorite." in 1 review
Kat S.
If you're the kind of wine connoisseur that drinks from a box, then this is for you. Not so heavy a taste that you can actually loathe it, just light enough that you can choke it down by the gallon after you've put your little monsters to bed and are preparing for your nightly argument with the hubby.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
Staple for house parties. We've all been there--slap the bag! It is of course a great value. Also it's good to use as part of a wine based cocktail or maybe some jungle juice. Especially since it doesn't taste super good. But I give it four stars based on value.
Olivia S.
It is really nice to have wine that I can drink daily that does not skunk in a week. I like Franzia because it is inexpensive and has two bottles of wine per box. Great for daily drinking.
Necole R.
Kingsport, TN
I'm a fan of red wine espesscially a medium dry full bodied. I recently discovered Franzia wine. They a range of light to full bodied, and levels of flavor to very dry. Franzia is also a very affordable wine that has a great flavor. Awesome to add to any dinner party.
Kyle C.
San Leandro, CA
Want to get drunk? Well Franzia Box wine will definitely get you there. Pretty popular drinking game in college was to hoist a bag of Franzia around. Anytime someone wanted a drink they had to slap it and chug from the nozzle. Met a lot of good friends that way too.
Nancy P.
chicago, IL
I like to drink the white wines from Franzia and the price point is not so high, which i love. I recommend this wine because it's nice and crisp even for boxed wine.
Kayla N.
Owensboro, KY
As a mom this is my go to cheap wine. I mix it with sprite or juice to sweeten it a bit but it has a better taste than many others I have found. Very affordable and also makes a great sangria. I prefer the sweet red and it is delicious. I don't buy often but will every now and then.
Liz V.
Lusby, MD
I wasn't a huge fan of this wine. I'm not a huge fan of boxed wine in general, but this one is pretty harsh on its own. Try mixing it with orange juice, or other juice flavors, and then it isn't so bad.
Evan S.
Fayetteville , AR
Sweet light wine very good with a light appetizer or hanging out on a sunny day. For the price it's a great wine that can be enjoyed over a period of time or all at once, live how you want live.
Courtney M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love franzia wine for the price you are paying for it. You get a big bag of boxed wine for close to $12 but can split it and share the love with somebody else, (or drink it all to yourself no judgement) I have bought franzia multiple times will continue to buy it.