Franzia Refreshing White uploaded by Rachel H.

BY FRANZIA

• What is the best type? Red, white or blush?2 Answers
Franzia Refreshing White
  • "If you're looking for a very, very cheap wine option, this is the way to go." in 1 review
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
I grew up on boxed wine so I never really knew the difference of what was good and what wasn't. This isn't the worst but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for regular drinking or even cooking. Not a huge fan.
Koleta M.
Monticello
A good daily wine that won't break the bank! I live the rest notes that it seems to have and it maintains well in the fridge for sure. It's a great choice for a daily wine obsession
Maggie Z.
York
I bought this wine the other week for a trip to the mountains, and everyone made fun of me for buying boxed wine, hahaha. It's super cheap and you get a lot for what you pay for. I love the taste, and if you don't like the taste, mix it with Sprite and you'll be fine. I really enjoyed it, and I plan on buying it again. My only complaint is that not even a week after buying it, it already became too fermented and tasted awful.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
When the week's been too long or you're bringing all the girls over for the Bachelor, never find yourself without this in your fridge. Without the death-wish headache Moscato can induce, I have always enjoyed refreshing white to be easy to "accidentally" drink three or four glasses and not feel guilty about it!
Rachel H.
Las Vegas, NV
When you think of nice wine boxed wine doesn't usually come to mind. However, I enjoyed this one a lot. It had a very crisp flavor, and not much of that burn that less expensive wine tends to have. The spout on it it really easy to use. It's a little hard to carry the box by its serrated handles, but it fits in the refrigerator really nicely. All in all I'd say it's definitely worth it for the price.
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
Boxed wine.... Where do I start? Well first off this is the one I usually buy! Its always white wine. Its funny cause I drank this as a teen and then I was working in a nail salon and they would serve this wine to the customers and they would rant and rave about how good it is and then you tell them its boxed wine and they get soooo shocked!!
Sarah A.
Johnson City, TN
I fell like you can honestly never go wrong with Franzia boxed wine. I have been drinkin Franzia for years now and have never once been disapointed! I feel like it is at perfect price range for most people. It is not expensive at all.
Jany F.
Atlanta, GA
I love how sweet this is and how it's packaged. It comes in a big bag so I can share if I'm having a house party. I've bought this brand plenty of times but this is one of my favorites. I feel like it's a good value for the price that most grocery stores have it as.
Alexis R.
My go to! I'm not a big red wine drinking so I absolutely love this affordable wine. Its amazing value and it's definitely recommended! Every time I have a get together I always buy it. So I definitely recommend
Christina B.
W Hollywood, CA
Look-- say what you will about box wine, but I am secure enough to say that I can appreciate premium wine and still enjoy a simple glass of Franzia Refreshing White with dinner and not have a conniption fit. Not a big flavor, so great with food. Box allows for a one-glass serving without waste, and the price is right!
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is the best type? Red, white or blush?