Franzia  Moscato Wine uploaded by Ashley M.
Franzia  Moscato Wine

Franzia Moscato Wine

BY FRANZIA #32 in Wine

Franzia  Moscato Wine
Franzia Moscato Wine
Buy on Walmart
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Great if you want a glass of sweet wine. It gives me unbelievably bad hangovers. It’s a popular one to find at the corner store, grocery store, and liquor store. It’s usually on the very bottom shelf. Some places even have a smaller box.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Perfect balance between fruity/sweet and crisp refreshing. Very affordable wine compared to higher end brands and the taste is on point. $13 at my local liquor store for a 5 liter box and lasts me all month
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is also one of my favorites I like that you can keep it in your fridge the boxes not too big where's though it won't take up too much space it will have the wine nice and chilled for you that way it's ready at your leisure the taste of this Moscato is amazing it has a great sweet taste and it's just perfect for any occasion
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Not the highest quality wine your going to drink, but die to the box it comes in it is super great for entertaining friends at a large gathering. Pretty light tasting with a dry edge to it. Can always be mixed with a fizzy sprite to make it less alcoholic and sweeter and easier to drink
Ginny R.
Franzia Moscato Wine is one of my favorite boxed wines. I can buy it wherever, it's inexpensive and tastes just as good as the bottled stuff! Love keeping this on hand for company, or a crappy Tuesday. Best when chilled, just add ice! Soooo good!
Samantha B.
I ALWAYS have a box of wine in the fridge. The twisty pour spicket is super convenient. Franzia Moscato Wine + many other flavors in box is my favorite and super affordable. Girls night done right, and on a budget!
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I love moscato flavored wine. I feel like you get more bang for your buck when you buy the Franzia box wine. It was delicious and very affordable. I would definitely buy it again! I would recommend this to wine lovers!
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I love boxed wine. You get so much wine for such a low price. I think this taste really good and I prefer this brand over others. I like the convenience of pouring this straight from the bottom shelf of the fridge.
Alison R.
I love mascato but this is not that. It is cheap boxed wine. You get a lot for a very low price but it is so gross and I do not recommend to anyone, I think it is so Terrible and so cheaply am just the worstz
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
I grew up on boxed wine so I never really knew the difference of what was good and what wasn't. This isn't the worst but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for regular drinking or even cooking. Not a huge fan.
Mel P.
Hatboro, PA
I've never tried boxed wine. Is this stuff any good? If so, does anyone know how many calories it is?
Molly B.
Macon , GA
Is this reallllly good? I just can't imagine it would taste good. In a perfect world, cheap wine would be amazing. But I'm scared to try it.
Brittany  T.
Has anyone tried using boxed wine for sangria?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried boxed wine?
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Where can you find this wine? Anywhere