Franzia  Moscato Wine uploaded by Lisa R.Franzia  Moscato Wine uploaded by Ashley M.
Franzia  Moscato Wine

Franzia Moscato Wine

BY FRANZIA #65 in Wine

Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine: Quality, freshness and value Since 1996 see more...

Franzia  Moscato Wine
Franzia Moscato Wine
Buy on Walmart
Shannon M.
LaCrosse, VA
Given that this is a cheap boxed wine, this moscato is pretty decent. It obviously isn't top quality, but it makes for a tasty wine for social gatherings that are mainly centered around fun and cheap booze. If you are expecting an expensive taste out of a cheap box wine, then this is not for you. You get what you pay for.
Anita S.
Little Rock
I have tasted many brands of moscato, so I consider myself a pro on dessert wine.  This wine is not really all that sweet; it kinda has a bitter taste. It’s not a bad wine but there are better brands of moscato.  If you love sweet wine this brand  is not for you.  But if your love of wine is similar to mine  you will enjoy drinking this. I would buy this  again but it will not be my first choice.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Franzia is: cheap, easy, and good! Say what you want about boxed wine, the taste really isn’t that bad if you’re on a budget/supplying for a bunch of people. If it’s just me drinking I will usually get a bottle but this is perfect for parties
Edward W.
This stuff is very sweet and reminds me of a dessert wine. It does not have that horrible bitterness of other white wines. For all those who hate it, You won't even taste it after the 6th glass. HaHa. I found it at Kroger. I pull the bag out of the box and squeeze it into my glass. It tastes better when it is chilled.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I love moscato flavored wine. I feel like you get more bang for your buck when you buy the Franzia box wine. It was delicious and very affordable. I would definitely buy it again! I would recommend this to wine lovers!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Not the highest quality wine your going to drink, but die to the box it comes in it is super great for entertaining friends at a large gathering. Pretty light tasting with a dry edge to it. Can always be mixed with a fizzy sprite to make it less alcoholic and sweeter and easier to drink
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Great if you want a glass of sweet wine. It gives me unbelievably bad hangovers. It’s a popular one to find at the corner store, grocery store, and liquor store. It’s usually on the very bottom shelf. Some places even have a smaller box.
Ginny R.
Franzia Moscato Wine is one of my favorite boxed wines. I can buy it wherever, it's inexpensive and tastes just as good as the bottled stuff! Love keeping this on hand for company, or a crappy Tuesday. Best when chilled, just add ice! Soooo good!
Alison R.
I love mascato but this is not that. It is cheap boxed wine. You get a lot for a very low price but it is so gross and I do not recommend to anyone, I think it is so Terrible and so cheaply am just the worstz
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
I love this moscato! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and bitter. It exceeded my expectations and the cost is excellent for the amount of product i receive. I will be getting it for friend’s gatherings.
Mel P.
Hatboro, PA
I've never tried boxed wine. Is this stuff any good? If so, does anyone know how many calories it is?
Molly B.
Macon, GA
Is this reallllly good? I just can't imagine it would taste good. In a perfect world, cheap wine would be amazing. But I'm scared to try it.
Brittany  T.
Has anyone tried using boxed wine for sangria?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried boxed wine?
Chelsea P.
How long does this wine stay fresh in the fridge once opened?