Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Iris P.
Iris P.
Decatur, AL
Jan. 17, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
The box makes it very convenient to pack up and take with you, without having to worry about any bottles breaking. The taste is sweet, but without the usual strong honey undertones that other Moscato's possess. There's also a hint of peachy apricot aroma that is just delicious! I've found it tastes best chilled
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
I won't say it's the best out there, but its definitely one I go to when we need some sweetness for a fun lil get together. Franzia has been a household Dave since I was young and my grandma would come home with a box every Sunday. It's sweet, but it's good. I enjoy it, even though it's not my favorite.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
Jan. 24, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
Moscato is one of my favorites as I'm not into red wines. This one is ok for a box wine. It is pretty inexpensive and you do get a lot but I always find myself waking up with a headache after I drink this brand. Well...I'm not sure if it's the brand or not but every time I get a headache the next day.
April L.
April L.
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
This has a sweet taste to it and it's pretty good, inexpensive. Just don't drink to much of it or else you will get a headache. It does what it intended to do, I will buy again in the future.I purchased this products at Meijer's grocery store.I might purchase more for the Superbowl game party
Candice C.
Candice C.
Horn Lake, MS
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
As far as boxed wine goes, Franzia wins. The moscato is my personal favorite. It is light, sweet and fresh. It is great for summer bbq's and as a treat after dinner with say maybe a long hot bath. If you don't love wine, I highly suggest you try this one. You might change your mind!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Grain Valley, MO
Jan. 17, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
While boxed wine is often looked at as "cheap" people under estimate the convince of it. I don't have to worry about my wine fitting on the shelf and having to rearrange my entire fridge.

Back to the wine, the taste is sweet but isn't overwhelming. i would most def purchase again!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Jan. 24, 2017, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
My boyfriends Fraternity has wine Wednesday parties and they always buy this wine! Its cheap and you get a lot for your money! It taste pretty good. Im not saying its the best Moscato in the world but if you're looking for a cheap wine for a party this is your go to.
Kayellen I.
Kayellen I.
Strafford, MO
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
I love a great Moscato Wine. This one has great flavors of sweet fruits. Perfect for a girls night or with dinner. I find this wine delicious. You will not be disappointed, especially for the great price. I am always 100% satisfied with the Franzia brand and taste.
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Ogden, UT
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
This is a basic cheaper wine that tastes pretty good. This wine is a sweet wine. This is a white wine that comes in a box. I would recommend not drinking it after a week in a half. It starts to taste more vinegary. You could keep it for meals that you cook though.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Jan. 22, 2017, 6:23 a.m.
Review for: Franzia Vintner Select Moscato Wine, 5 l
This I should such an amazing wine! I am always on a hunt for the best delicious tasting cheap moscato. This by far exceeds my expectations! The wine is smooth and does not have that after taste some cheaper wines have. This is a great choice if you love moscato!
Mel P.
Mel P.
Hatboro, PA
I've never tried boxed wine. Is this stuff any good? If so, does anyone know how many calories it is?
Molly B.
Molly B.
Macon, GA
Is this reallllly good? I just can't imagine it would taste good. In a perfect world, cheap wine would be amazing. But I'm scared to try it.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
How long does this wine stay fresh in the fridge once opened?
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Columbia Falls, MT
Where can you find this wine? Anywhere
Brittany  T.
Brittany T.
Has anyone tried using boxed wine for sangria?