Franzia  Moscato Wine uploaded by Ashley M.
Franzia  Moscato Wine

Franzia Moscato Wine

BY FRANZIA #32 in Wine

Franzia  Moscato Wine
Franzia Moscato Wine
Buy on Walmart
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Franzia is: cheap, easy, and good! Say what you want about boxed wine, the taste really isn’t that bad if you’re on a budget/supplying for a bunch of people. If it’s just me drinking I will usually get a bottle but this is perfect for parties
Edward W.
This stuff is very sweet and reminds me of a dessert wine. It does not have that horrible bitterness of other white wines. For all those who hate it, You won't even taste it after the 6th glass. HaHa. I found it at Kroger. I pull the bag out of the box and squeeze it into my glass. It tastes better when it is chilled.
Kaitlyn A.
Perfect this is the best wine for a girls night in perfect price for the amount you get and it actually tastes great I can't tell you how many memories I have with boxed franzia
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I love moscato flavored wine. I feel like you get more bang for your buck when you buy the Franzia box wine. It was delicious and very affordable. I would definitely buy it again! I would recommend this to wine lovers!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Not the highest quality wine your going to drink, but die to the box it comes in it is super great for entertaining friends at a large gathering. Pretty light tasting with a dry edge to it. Can always be mixed with a fizzy sprite to make it less alcoholic and sweeter and easier to drink
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Great if you want a glass of sweet wine. It gives me unbelievably bad hangovers. It’s a popular one to find at the corner store, grocery store, and liquor store. It’s usually on the very bottom shelf. Some places even have a smaller box.
Ginny R.
Franzia Moscato Wine is one of my favorite boxed wines. I can buy it wherever, it's inexpensive and tastes just as good as the bottled stuff! Love keeping this on hand for company, or a crappy Tuesday. Best when chilled, just add ice! Soooo good!
Alison R.
I love mascato but this is not that. It is cheap boxed wine. You get a lot for a very low price but it is so gross and I do not recommend to anyone, I think it is so Terrible and so cheaply am just the worstz
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
When you are hosting a party and need a wine, This boxed wine is a great choice! You can pop it in the fridge and it’s easier than dealing with glass bottles and corks!
Anna I.
Batesville, MS
Well.. My husband said I finally earned my title as a "white wine mom" part of me feels like there is more meaning behind, but I tend to overthink, especially when I'v been drinking. I love wine and I love trying new wine but I was in the market (local liquor store) looking for something to just have, like all the time, you know, just in case I HAD to have a drink. Well I left with this and only spent 16.00 for the 35 serving box. What a deal! Anyways, I totally enjoyed this, as did my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, husband, and grandmother-in-law. What a party, I know. To get to the point, for entertaining or self-mending (Not really) this is a good wine. of course there are plenty of others, not in a snazzy box, that would probably taste better, but for what it is and the price we were all giggly and satisfied. I would totally recommend and repurchase. Its a sweet, light bodied, summer-night type of wine and If that's what you are in to then this is for you! Cheers!
Mel P.
Hatboro, PA
I've never tried boxed wine. Is this stuff any good? If so, does anyone know how many calories it is?
Molly B.
Macon , GA
Is this reallllly good? I just can't imagine it would taste good. In a perfect world, cheap wine would be amazing. But I'm scared to try it.
Brittany  T.
Has anyone tried using boxed wine for sangria?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried boxed wine?
Chelsea P.
How long does this wine stay fresh in the fridge once opened?