Franzia Chianti uploaded by diana i.

BY FRANZIA

Ana S.
Katy, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Franzia chianti wine is a light wine that goes good with any meal its very affordable and great for parties the only downfall is its a bit bitter and gave me a slight headache but if your looking for something inexpensive this is a good wine to get .
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Chianti is one of my favorite red wines, and there is of course the appeal of the price and quantity of a huge Franzia box. This mixture is good for the right situations, but it is still a cheap boxed wine... if you're looking for a GOOD Chianti, look elsewhere!
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
Boxed wine, does it get any better than that (for a college kid lol)??? Great taste that you wouldn't expect from a boxed wine, definitely buying this more often. Great to keep in the kitchen for dinners or have our for parties!
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
I feel like this is your typical boxed wine. It reminds me of my college days. It is very inexpensive and not very fancy but still great. Worth trying at least once. Its easy to carry around.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Oh Franzia. This is the wine you drink when nothing seems to go right in life and you need to forget it! Bad day at work, school, in laws coming over. Not a good quality wine at all but the price and the volume cannot be bear
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm sure this is what they give us at Italian restaurants when we ask for their house wine, and you know what, it's not that bad. Franzia is pretty good for being in a box, and I would t poo poo this brand.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
My husband and I like to drink this wine mainly because of the price unfortunately we wish that we could afford something nicer and with a more refined taste. It works good for when you're gonna have a few people over and can't afford to buy something really nice for everybody.
Courtney D.
Sugar Land, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is very affordable and taste delicious. A small box can cost around 4-54 and a large box can cost around 8-10$. I usually buy mine from stores such as HEB or walmart. It is usually easy to find at these stores. Overall I am satisfied with the product
Priti S.
One of the best wine that is just perfectly sweet and affordable. The taste is sweet and lingers on the taste buds. Comes in differently packed durable transparent bag with a hard nozzle to pour. It's my family's favorite so I keep buying it.
kirsten b.
Carlton , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The taste isn't bad at all for this. I usually buy this for get togethers. "Slap the bag!" Haha. It's a fun wine to bring and everyone enjoys it usually. It's cheap and good. Everyone needs to try it.