BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Kallie D.
Johnsburg, IL
This wine is super cheap & tastes pretty decent. I don’t buy it often, because I would rather store a regular bottle of wine than this box. This is great for party’s or group gatherings that you plan to be serving wine at!
Keyonna H.
Love this product is amazing very tasty and very affordable grades for protein it's so amazing and family friendly
Jennifer L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is amazing i love it!! They are so delicious and incredible i really love it!! I love the small presentation
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you haven’t tried this wine yet, GO RIGHT NOW TO YOIR NEAREST GROCERY STORE! It is a must have in my family reunions and parties. It is great to make a beverage called “tinto de verano” with fruits and 7up omg so refreshing for hot weather
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is always such an easy find no matter if I go into the corner store the grocery store I'm always able to find it and it's always affordable
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is really tasty. I have tried it on many different occasions. It's very subtle and not too strong. It's a bit sweet and the texture is amazing. The price is very reasonable.
Andrea P.
Not totally bad, but on the cheaper tasting side as I‎t is relatively cheap for wine. Not my go-to either to buy wine in a bag, but as a college student I️ have had I‎t at parties. I️ just prefer to get my bottled wines!
Jeanette K.
This wine is cheap and it sucks let’s be honest here! The only good thing about it is it’s affordable ! Mid aged people like to take it out of the box and slap the bag so that’s why we keep buying it! Thanks for a cheap drunk!
Megan K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This a great wine! It is great to drink and taste greats! I love drinking this wine and has been a favorite for me
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.