BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
I love this stuff! Slip it in the frig let it chill and have a glass to relax. Not too sweet just perfect
Becky M.
Springfield, Ma
This wine is perfect for keeping in the fridge and mixing with a splash of orange soda in a frosted mug.
zoraida t.
Franzia is good to have for any occasions but I'm not a fan either but benefits you in a affordable way.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Allie L.
Texarkana , TX
i love this wine. it's perfect for social gatherings and lets us get a little loose every now and then.
Chenimar G.
Plainsboro, NJ
One of my favorite wines!!! Sweet and tasty! I've been buying this wine for years now and I love it!
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Great for college students whowant something cheap. It will dye your teeth red though so be careful!
Krysten N.
Holden, WV
Great for the price, love the convenient, sturdy box. Perfect for movie nights with the Most Favored.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love boxed wine especially because I can open it up with the spout and drink it over several days
Kayla S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love it, has just the right taste. Right bit of sweetness and right bit of bitter. Bitter sweet lol
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.