BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
This makes me think of college parties. Nonetheless, it is a great amount of wine for a pretty cheap price. Can't complain!
Maria V.
Roselle Park, NJ
I mean... I drank this out of the box at a college party.. does that count? It's boxed wine... so you get what you pay for!
Emily S.
Palestine
I love how these come in big quantities and the taste of course! I'm not much of a wine drinker but this brand is amazing
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're going to try any type of box wine this would be it! One of favorites and my go to during college! Tastes great!
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
Its cheap and if you start thinking of it like a "wine cooler" instead, the flavor won't throw you off too much either.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This one is extremely better than the white wine's and I would purchase this one again if I was have a few people over.
Penelope C.
Fredericktown, MO
Not the best wine I have ever had, but it is good. It is good to relax with. Would recommend as an after dinner wine.
Keyonna H.
Love this product is amazing very tasty and very affordable grades for protein it's so amazing and family friendly
Megan K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This a great wine! It is great to drink and taste greats! I love drinking this wine and has been a favorite for me
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I guess it's okay for girls night. Not exactly my favorite, but the price works. The flavor was the main turn off
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.