BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Rhonda B.
Fort Worth
I'm not big on red wine, but this one was unexpectedly great! It was sweet and not bitter at all. Not only that, it is a very affordable brand.
Evelyn  .
It has such a soft taste not dry but very juicy . Not like some of your wines out there but this one will never be wrong on it's taste yummy
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this wine so sweet an soft nice to my mouth its the touch at dinner at parties in any occasion to be together with FAM an friends
Johnna R.
brings me back to my high school. remembering were we used to have happy hour, remembering the wine, by its color. great smooth taste
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The infamous party box! Love the thick taste, good scent and color and the way it feels in your mouth. Pretty good for a boxed wine
Eva L.
The price is great for the amount of wine. Box is perfect size to keep in fridge. For an inexpensive wine, it has a great taste.
Morgan S.
Newnan, GA
I really enjoyed the taste and it went amazingly well with the italian dinner i made. My only draw back from it was the price..
Ruth m.
Harrisburg, PA
uuff it taste so good ..i recommend this wine ..is my favorite i allwats have it at how for the weekend..not every weekend lol
Rebecca H.
Roseville , CA
I love this wine flavor. The best dark red wine. 😍 I recommend this to everyone. And it's not expensive for the size either!
Maria V.
Roselle Park, NJ
I mean... I drank this out of the box at a college party.. does that count? It's boxed wine... so you get what you pay for!
Did you buy it again?
San Bernardino, CA
What was your initial thought?
San Bernardino, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.