BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Katie P.
Blackwood, NJ
LOVE! I always have this on hand, mainly as my base when making my famous sangria. First off, the price is unbeatable! You get such a large quantity in the box for the price you are paying. Leaves less of a hangover in my opinion compared to other boxed wines. As I previously stated, this is typically used in my recipe for Sangria, because it isn't sweet but has a bold taste, so when I added my fruits and sweet liqueurs to this, it's a hit at all my parties!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This wine is a good deal for the amount that you get in the box. Although, I don't feel as though I would buy it for a fancy or enjoyable "wine tasting" or romantic situation. It is more of a wine I would buy in search of a personal buzz on the cheaper end of rack.
Tariah B.
Ada, OK
Franzia burgundy wine is amazing!! Love it so much has a sweet taste to it it not too sweet but at the liquor store here in Ada. I've bought this product more than once and will continue to as well! Love this stuff.
Kara G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Some people scoff at boxed wine but there is definitely a time and a place for if (i.e., when you're drinking at your apartment's pool and no glass bottles are allowed)! This gets the job done at a reasonable price.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
The first time I tasted this wine .... it was in the house of some friends. I liked the taste and the aroma would buy again although I would sincerely prefer other brands.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best wine in a box I've ever had! It's my go to when I'm going camping or out into nature but don't want to carry glass!!

Definitely purchase if you're looking for a good, reliable box of wine!
Laura W.
Central, SC
Franzia is the go to! If I just want a quick good wine, Franzia is the one I choose. The price is great for the amount of wine, plus you can share it with all your friends. Perfect wine for a party.
Vanessa B.
Banning, CA
I love a good boxed wine, they're inexpensive and often pretty tasty. I enjoy having a glass when I get off work and catch up on some tv, so buying bottles of wine can get expensive. I love buying the franzia boxed wines because they last forever and I honestly love the taste!
Cait H.
Fairfax, VA
Very cheap so the quality is pretty poor. The only time I've really seen people drink this is when I'm at a greek event and people are playing slap the bag.. good for college students!
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Takes me right back to college. It's a good deal when you need to drink cheaply, and if you want to make punch or sangria of some kind with it, you can actually make it taste good.
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.